Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Lore Giveaway (completed)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Well Ka'jal the Khajiit once lived in Skyrim, although he was first arrested for theft he decided that he would still take the path of Nightblade.
    He left Skyrim and his wife Ysolda in hoping to find adventure. However, upon crossing the border into Cyrodil he found that he was somehow
    under arrest in there as well (probably for stealing the Elder Scroll from the Great Elder Library in the Imperial City before he entered Skyrim). So he found himself having his head severed at the block. But, now he finds himself in Oblivion waiting for his fate to be decided. But the only way to find out his fate is through The Elder Scrolls Online.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by paul333 View Post
    嗯,這'正是我們偉大的盟友認為,正因為如此,我度日如年,我還活著在這個世界上。這並不是說我great full它,它只是驚人的,看看我是怎麼了capeable倖存的這些年。沒有榮耀在這場戰爭中的戰鬥,看 到了最可怕的敵人Molag巴爾和他的魔族軍隊將要殺死我們所有人,如果我們保持這種毫無意義的戰鬥。但我 會叫什麼目的這一事實了......它已經gotton太血腥....太複雜,只是制止這種瘋狂。因此,對 於所有各位大俠在那裡誰認為他們是冒著生命危險為一個更大的原因,如果你通過你心臟看到我的箭刺穿,還記得 我真的不這樣做是為了我的王,我的種族或為契約,我米這樣做是因為看到在地面的屍體是更好,然後是有沒有理 由去爭取死。但從來沒有收到任何答复。 早年於香港演藝學院的回憶和他的冰系法術打的方式夜在它的地下墓穴修煉召喚法術,他要保守秘密,學院期末考 試,他的父親的最後一句話之前,他死了“不回去adlmeri”度過的。這些話和事實,他失去了他的父親讓 他在他的靈魂質疑的事情,他現在還記得的孤獨和空在他的心臟是離他的祖國,他不知道為什麼。幾年過去,他保 證在學院一個很高的位置,第二個巫師,他也得到了主人的地位在破壞魔法和召喚,第二個比第一個更難特意給他 周圍的人。 他打開他的眼睛看起來有點左右,看到那有一個邪惡的力量在他們的牆壁,試圖一個冰系法術,但他太軟弱,不知 道什麼發生在他身上,以他的力量,抬起頭來看到一具屍體,而且想到記憶對他的妹妹誰被打死在原因不明的情況 下,一些高等精靈刺客三天後的賈爾從當時宣布,她將成為新的領主。他記得當時的痛苦,並發誓,他會發現為什 麼一切都發生,如果他父親的過去有什麼做與此有關。這接縫,這是在此之後的唯一一次對他的自我先知,細胞逃 逸,在那裡他自然選擇了毀滅的工作人員軍械庫,並最終Portal逃生,他認為自己在aldmeri統治的 土地以為他可以用這個來他的優勢,取一個新的名字獲得高adlmeri行列,贏得他們的推力,並嘗試找出什 麼是與他的家人。並給了她生命搶救先知。現在有了先知釋放我們的英雄打他的方式谷底在那裡,他遇到了Mol ag巴爾的ilusion監獄。Molag巴爾嘲笑我們的英雄和召喚出來一個惡魔殺死我們的英雄和先知;他 一點也不知道,一個惡魔是不夠的,我們的英雄。殺死惡魔後,我們的英雄吸收Skyshard,大國的神器, 與先知他們一起離開了Molag巴爾的境界槽門戶。Rovinock醒了以後發現自己很孤獨沒有先知在他的 身邊。先知的錯覺很快就出現告訴他,他是在另一個地方,而Rovinock應該探索的地方。不久Rovin ock符合Ebonheart包的一些成員。和他們一起工作了一段時間後,我們的英雄決定加入幫派,所以他 可以有足夠的資源,幫助需要停止Molag巴爾一勞永逸。這是我們的英雄,Rovinock,誰從一個單純 的犯人,沒有回憶登上在Tamriel大陸的大國男人的故事只是begining。
    I think this is the best one, personally.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Going to be honest with you guys, I know nothing about The Elder Scrolls series. I really want to try this game and since you guys want a brief description of what class I'm going to make, here it is: I'm going to make a Templar and I'm basically going to ride a huge dragon like in Skyrim and wield a mighty huge sword. Sorry if that's all I can tell you guys because I'm not really that of a poetic person. Well, hopefully you guys choose me. Have a splendid day lads!

Story of my life is kinda of dull. I was farm boy in little village south from some ancient ruins. West from Bruma. Name's Carl. Yeah, very heroic one.

In 20th spring of my life something unusual happened. When I was working in the fields, on top of hill where old castle lays, a black clouds gathered. Being so far from hill I didn't saw what it was, but on a road leading to village and old keep I saw three riders on horses. Heavily armored man , an elf woman and maybe mage or a ranger rushing towards it. From young age I loved stories of proud Nords , elegant Elfs , rich Imperials and scary Daedra. Knowing farm boy will never be a hero i wanted at least look how they look like from close. I took my sickle , gift from uncle. And went up to ruins.

When arrived, i saw more than I asked for my entire life , even a little too much. Giant flesh monster , deadra knights , they look exactly as my grandpa told me, and them, heroes. Fighting with overwhelming number of enemies. Each of them exhausted and possibly hurt. Then I saw chains, chains with links so large I could easily sit inside of one. And the Gate. what was inside filled me with fear. world full of fire and warriors in black armors.
    I felt deep inside me that something has to be done, on lower grounds female mage was massacring enemies when black robes fired at her all of destruction power they had. Covered in weakening shield she got hit in arm with an arrow , archer possibly aimed for neck but lucky for her missed or shield deflected projectile a lifesaving tiny amount. I was close to this archer , he was pulling next arrow. Magic shield disappeared, an this time there would be nothing, to rescue her.
    Felling sickle behind my belt an idea came to me.It was made out from Orichalcum. Some could say its stupid using such rare metal for a working tool. But this simple tool was inside my family for last 50 years , and it never got dulled even a little.
    I sprinted toward archer, he was alone, and completely focused on a mage , I had a little chance of pulling this crazy thing.I've jumped on his back, grabbed helmet with my left hand pulling it hard towards me, a little gap between helmet and armor showed up. Feeling heat of his body , smell of sulfur and burned meat. I knew it is not a human, elf or any Nine Divines loving creature. Pushing my sickle in gap was easy, but it wasn't a dagger, archer dropped bow and pierced my leg with arrow , he was more angry and less dead from what I hoped. He tossed me like a bug. Moving closer to me he draw a shortsword. Only way out was through him.
    But this mage girl never surrendered , she blasted this huge chain , and whole castle started to rumble.
    Black knight look over shoulder, and it was last my last chance for survival.
    Again i have jumped on him and pressed dull side of sickle with all might. It went deep, creature finely dropped on ground.
    Taking my breaths i retook from hands of Akatosh, I looked around. Ruins where shaking , large pieces where falling from sky, staying here for sure would kill me. On my way down , I felt my right leg stopped hurt, it was nice. After few more moments it stopped moving, this was less pleasant.
    Now I can guess that this arrow was poisoned. Last i remember is sky getting bright again.

Today I'm sitting in some strange room , my only roommate died few decades ago.
    I don't see any way to open door from inside. My memories are fading away, i already don't remember my childhood, and it's getting worse. This piece of cloth, contains most important story of my life. I think the world will change now.

If you reading this. And you don't know who you are.
    You are Carl,a farm boy who dreamed to be a hero.

Ps: I'm not an English native speaker , I hope my grammar and/or spelling isn't as horrific , as i think it is...
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by wrocekpolak; 03-27-2014 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Many mistakes where made , and some still left ;)

Waking suddenly in the cells of Coldharbour, Dracarion had little clue of what brought him here. All he felt as he woke was an absence, an instinct noticing an emptiness. He looked down at his hand, only to see it still clenched as though it held a blade. Similarly, his right hand likewise felt empty, but his fingers seemed to be tracing some shape, seemingly of their own volition. Then the Prophet appeared. Guided by the Prophet, Dracarion left the cells and found his way to the forge. He looked around at the weapons, none of them seeming to fit. He did not know why, only that none felt right. Except one rack. Twin axes. He grabbed them and his hands had a firm grasp, compensating for the poor fit of the handles to his hand with practiced ease.
    Leaving the forge with the pair of axes in hand, he encountered a skeleton outside the door. chopping it down he felt a renewal. His fingers tracing a shape and a flash of instinct created a crystalline shard in the air, a deep dark purple crystal that he sent flying into the wall. He grinned and thought to himself. Blades, magic. What was I? What am I now?
    He couldn't ponder on this too long, the Prophet still required him. Accompanied by Lyris Titanborn, Dracarion advanced. Any skeleton or flame atronach that challenged him he blasted with that crystal shard. If they survived, his axes dispatched them quickly. Cobbling together pieces of armor collected from the dead. Heavy metal shoulderpads, to protect his neck. A cloth robe, freeing his body for movement and reducing the strain of casting a spell. leather gloves, supple and well fit to allow for dextrous weapon handling and spell casting. Plated leather boots, to allow use for stopping an attack, yet move quietly.
    Finally, with the Prophet freed, Dracarion found himself at the anchor to return. But with his remembered skills and no knowledge of his past, what awaited him in the world of the living? Was he a bandit? Someone of military import? It did not matter at the moment. All that mattered was: he would live. And with his skills, carve out a living. In some way. He felt like he would make good, honorable decisions. Yet knew, by the ease he'd left behind the other prisoners, he could make tough decisions. He felt himself lifted into the sky, and looked up into a blinding light. He knew not what was on the other side, not for him. All he knew was that he would live. And so, he smiled.

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I think this is the best one, personally.
    seems like translated by google.
    is this giveaway for English only?

I prefer third person in ESO vs. first so I'll write the story of my character in third:

Name: Bellefontaine
    Surname: Unknown
    Birthdate: around 15 years ago maybe
    Race: Breton
    Description:
    Bellefontaine has silky hair the color of fresh snow and ivory skin to match. Her hair reaches the middle of her back but she usually braids it back to get it out of the way. Her baby face and round cheeks give off the impression of her soft personality, but she is far from innocence (lost). She is rather small and may seem weak at first, but once an enemy gets a good look into her celestial eyes they'll be running for the hills. Her young features make her look naive and ignorant, but she is wise beyond her years.

The girl grew up with a fascination of astronomy. Curious of their powers, she began to study the stars. She quickly fell in the love with the Sun. Sunrise is her alarm clock and dusk is her soporific. At noon she feels her powers reach their peak and, believe me, she can be quite intimidating. During these times is when Belle realized her full potential to become a Templar.

After losing most of her memory and showing up in Coldharbour, she started anew with a life in the Daggerfall Covenant. Assuming her full powers has become her main goal in her life. As she works her way up, she fights for the common good and for peace among the empires. However, the only way she knows how to achieve that is to become Empress Bellefontaine.
    Last edited by theMEOWWWW; 03-26-2014 at 03:19 AM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Fun!

I have a rough story in mind but I am going to have to read up on the setting to make it fit. lol

Shu'ulkar is a twenty-five year old proud Redguard warrior born and raised in the hot sands of the Alik’r desert. He was raised to always have pride within his people and to never dishonor his kin in anyway. This lead to him having a bit of a temper whenever someone around him insulted one of his kind. Due to the fact Shu'ulkar was still quite young he had only just finished his rite of passage. After he completed his right of passage he decided to join a band of mercenaries. He wanted to show people from all around Tamriel just how great the Red Guards were by taking on any job that was thrown his way.

Shortly after word had spread of Shu'ulkar and the band of mercenaries he traveled with, they received a message from the Daggerfall covenant. This alliance who's goal it was to take back the Ruby throne was gathering useful soldiers to fight within it's war. Shu'ulkar and the other mercenaries signed up immediately. The other mercenaries said they signed up because fighting in a war can be one of the most profitable things a mercenary can do. However, Shu'ulkar joined only to showcase his pride for his people and to join the rest of his kin who had entered this war under the leadership of High King Emeric. Shu'ulkar is trained in ancient Akaviri martial art tradition of battle-spirit as a proud Dragon Knight.

Well mine is going to be more from the heart thn the imagination. I will keep it short and sweet for I am sure those choosing the winner have much to read. If I get this title I am going to make a character who wields a magical weapon mainly for shooting projectiles and a magical boosting shield for great defense. This is no character back story but my own. This layout is the exact layout of my character in the game Runescape. Runescape was my first MMO and forever changed my life and my lvl 78 shield wielding wizard will forever be a part of me. I will bring back my first MMO legacy under the same layout and user name that I entered the MMO world with all those years ago. before my account was lost to the dawn of time. Thanks to that character made in my first MMO my life changed for the better and he will live again in a very similar fantasy world!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast