Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Lore Giveaway (completed)

Hybrid View

General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Lore Giveaway (completed)

Think you've got what it takes to speak with the voice of the emperor? Can you lead your armies to control Cyrodil? Can not even a god stop your ambition? Tell us the story of what has driven your character to this moment of destiny and you'll be entered for a chance to win an Imperial Digital Collector's Edition for Elder Scrolls Online!

The winner will be announced Friday afternoon, March 28th, on our weekly Hut Stream found here: http://www.twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde. Best of luck and may the greatest creative mind win!

Event Update 3/27:
    Loving the entries so far. Little bit of an update.

We might be delaying the end of the event to Monday instead of during the Friday livestream. Sorry but we're in some final negotiations with our middleman rep.

The good news? We may have a secondary physical prize available so that we can announce two winners instead of one. Nothing confirmed yet but keep the entries coming and I'll let you know when I know for sure.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 03-27-2014 at 07:15 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Beign put through the Icy prision of Coldharbour, Realm of Molag Bal. The Wood elf Erian Woodshade who has almost no rememberance of her past and previous life, only that she feels pretty natural with a bow in her hands and has an affinity to walk in the shadows, wich allow her to escape with the Prophet, she realizes that no matter her past, she was meant for greater things. But the question of who she was would sting in her mind, as a burning doubt for the time to come, because even if her prupose of beign was decided as she met the prophet, the misteries she would get involved in would scratch at that door in her mind.

After Finishing her little adventure in Khenarthi’s Roost, wich got her involved in with The Aldmeri Dominion, she decides to join the Dominion as a means to acomplishing the goal set for her by destiny, because by dedicating her duties to the dominion but keeping loyal only to herself she would have the resources and connections she needs to bring hell to Molag Bal's army in the plain of Tamriel and Ultimately Defeat Him, and also have a chance to pursue the quest for her cloudly past, beign the only trail possible for her to follow is a mark in her shoulders made by a burning brand wich resembles an Eagle's Head.

The Pursuit for her identity and history will have her stoping at nothing to increase her power, and thus increasing her access to the dominions resources to put together a group of selected souless heroes from all the trades of war and knowledge, to Bring the horror of Molag Bal to an end, banish the Evil god to Oblivion once more and Secure the Dominion's Supremacy in Cyrodiil, Fullfiling the prupose set for her by the Theater of Fate and Finding out her past self and history.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Let the shit storm of one posters commence!

Well how should I begin? It all started when Rovinock, a handsome nord in his mid twenties, who woke up in a prison cell with no memories. He soon found out from the Prophet that he was in the realm of Molag Bal and that he had to fight his way out of this prison before he would lose his mind like almost everyone else in the prison. With the help of others prisoners he managed to get to the armory, there he had a variety of weapons to choose from. Our hero didn't know whi but his inticts told him to get the Desctruction Staff. When he took it in his hands he knew that he was born to wield it. Afterwards he easily got to the Prophet with Lydia, the prisoner who helped him, and gave her life to rescue the Prophet. Now with the prophet free our hero fought his way trough the prison where he encountered an ilusion of Molag Bal. Molag Bal laughed at our hero and summoned forth a demon to kill our hero and the prophet; little did he knew that one demon wasn't enough for our hero. After killing the demon our hero absorbs a Skyshard, an artifact of great power and together with the prophet they left the realm of Molag Bal trough a portal. Rovinock woke up later to find himself alone without the Prophet at his side. An illusion of the Prophet soon appeared to tell him that he was in another place and that Rovinock should explore the place. Soon Rovinock meets some members of the Ebonheart Pack. After working with them for some time our hero decides to join the faction so he could have the resources and help necessary to stop Molag Bal once and for all. This is just the begining of the tale of our hero, Rovinock, the man who ascended from a mere prisoner with no memories to a major power in Tamriel.

Curono the Dunmer or Dark Elf as they are more commonly known lives in a cabin deep inside the woods. The dark elf has not lived in seclusion all his life. Even now he remembers the adventures he had with his friends and the The Fighters Guild. But those days were behind him as he could not forgive himself for leaving one of his friends in the hands of certain death and runing for his life when their quest didn't go as planed. Noone blamed Curono for what had happened but he could not just let it go and so he decided to atone for his sin by secluding himself from society.
    The day began just as any other. Curono woke up as the sun was rising. He quickly got drest got his bow and his two trusty daggers. And so he set out to hunt his breakfast. It didn't take long for Curono to find his prey, it was a deer. The Dark Elf took out his bow and aimed it at the animal. But then it got startled by someone shouting for help and ran away. Curono imeadiatly started runing thorwards the direction the scream came from. As he was runing Curono heard more screams. When the dark elf arrived at the place where the screams were coming from he saw a family being attacked by bandits. Curono knew that he had to help. He took out his bow and shot a bandit killing him almost instantly. Then he jumped straight at the enemies and killed all three bandits with his dagger skills as he favored the siphoning skills of the Nightblade. When he turned around to check on the family he saw that he was sadly too late. The parents were already killed by the bandits leaving only two siblings. Curono didn't have time to comfort the children because more bandits showed up. The Dark Elf just told the children to run while he kept the bandits busy. Curono fought for a long time but there were just too many bandits so he was overpowered and knocked out.
    When Curono woke up he was in binds along with alot of other people. He didn't see the siblings there so Curono assumed they escaped. The Dark Elf was surprised that the bandits didn't kill him. But soon he found out from the other captives that they were going to be sacrificed by a necromancer. When it was finally Curonos turn to be sacrificed he had already come to terms with it. The last taught that Curono had as the blade swung down was "So this is how my adventure ends?". When Curono woke up in the Prison of Coldharbour his first taught was "No! This is just the beginning!".
    Last edited by Curono; 03-25-2014 at 08:34 PM.

The fact that he woke up in a cell in Coldharbour was odd . He had no recollection of how he got there and how to escape. Draws its breath trying to get his head together about things that happened in the past and slowly begin to remember some of the past. As children he and his twin sister , showed a strong link with ice magic although they were from a poor family of high elves merchants , established in the city of Windhelm , in the shadow of the great Mages Academy . It was strange that a family of high elves lives in the most northerly point of the map away from their native country , often asked his father but never received any answer .

Memories of the early years at the academy and his way of playing with ice spells and nights spent in its catacombs practicing summoning spells that he wanted to keep secret, academy final exam and the last words of his father before he died " do not go back to adlmeri " . These words and the fact that he lost his father made him question things in his soul and he remembers now the loneliness and the empty in his heart being away from his native country and he didn't knew why. Years have past he ensured a high position in the academy , the second enchanter , and he did got master status at destruction magic and summoning, the second one harder than the first specially to the people around him.

He opens his eyes looks around a bit, sees the walls that had an evil power in them, tries an ice spell but he is too weak, doesn't know what happen to him to his power, looking up sees a dead body and a memory that comes to mind about his sister who was killed in unexplained circumstances by some high elves assassins after three days as the Jarl from back then announced that she will be the new thane. He remembers the pain then and swear that he will find out why all happened and if his father's past had anything to do with this. It seams this was the only time to him self after this the prophet, the cell escape, the armory where naturally he chose a destruction staff, and the final portal escape where he sees himself in aldmeri dominion lands thinks he could use this to his advantage, take a new name get high in adlmeri ranks, earn their thrust and try to find out what was with his family.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like my little story about my ice staff and summons spells high elf mage.

It is hard for me to selfreflect my personality because most of the people I have dealt with that are capeable of judging me, are already dead. I never experienced a beloving parenthood or had an education. Everything I know today is the outcome of following my instincts as a Dunmer Child. Its always been the survival of the fittest for me, maybe it gave me some consolation knowing that my race always was confronted with the fact of being the outsiders, abadoned from Sommersend and the Aldmer, fighting for Morrowind and that place you can call Home. Knowing this, you theoretically can call me the typical darkminded Dunmer...A melancholic Darkelf, repeatedly fighting for his own Existance. And let me tell you, fighting for yourself is much more rational than fighting for revenge,honor or the trustless Hord we proudly call the Ebonheart Pack! Jorunn, the Skald-King that Bloodthirsty babaric Nord, only he can save our poor race from extinction! Well, that`s what our great allies think, and because of that, I count the Days Im still alive in this world. Not that Im greatfull for it, its just amazing to see how I was capeable of surviving all these Years. There is no glory to fighting in this War, seeing that the worst enemy Molag Bal with his Daedric Army are going to kill us all if we keep up this senseless battle. But for what purpose am I calling this fact out... it has gotton too bloody.... too complex, to just stop this madness. So for all you heroes out there who think they are risking their lives for a greater cause, if you see my Arrow piercing through you heart, remember I`m not doing it for my King, for my race or for the Pact, Im doing it because seeing your dead body on the Ground is better then being Dead having no reason to fight for.

Luigis Pizza Reputation: 10

My character had nothing better to do.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

In a small village, the young, determined orc farm boy begins to think of how happy he is with life. He sees adventurers coming through town often. Admiring and feeling envious of their freedom he sets his goal of being able to one day travel as they do. Everyday, after he has finished his work, the young orc trains himself, pushing his body part his limits in hopes of one day being able to travel the world and see its wonders.

Many years later boy has now grown to a fine adult. He begins his adventure in search of a mentor to teach him how to fight. He walked through blizzards and sandstorms and passed through a number of towns searching for a suitable master. As he grew weary of his search he decided to check out a place he heard of where an old man lived. Rumors say that the old man was once a powerful warrior, capaple of destroying armies without a weapon. He even went up against a daedric prince and survived it only because the monster feared the old man's power and sent him away.

The young orc traveled to the old warrior's house to ask for training. The old man denied him without a single second of hesitation. With his heart weighing heavy the young orc asked if he could stay the night, as it was getting late and he had nowhere else to go. The old man looked deep into the young orc's eyes and allowed him to stay the night.

The next morning, the orc awoke to the smell of breakfast. As he walked into the kitchen, still half asleep, he saw the old man making breakfast for the both of them. He thanked the old man and offered to help, to which the old man replied by throwing the hot pan of food at the orc along with other cooking supplies. Shocked, the orc quickly reacted and caught the pan with the food still inside and all the other cooking supplies except one. The old man turned slowly, looked at the orc and said "I will train you."

Over the next two years the orc trained and followed the old man's instructions to the letter. Finally, after learning the way of the sword, Axe, and unarmed fighting, the old man decided he had taught the orc all he had known. The orc thanked the old man and started on his way to his adventure. As he was leaving the old man asked him for a favor. "If you should come across a daedric prince, do not reveal your true power until you are certain he will not escape. I fought one long ago who escaped before I could finish him. He is still out there and still tortures souls." The orc nodded and left on his journey to discover the world and all its wonders.