Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Lore Giveaway (completed)

Threaded View

General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Lore Giveaway (completed)

Think you've got what it takes to speak with the voice of the emperor? Can you lead your armies to control Cyrodil? Can not even a god stop your ambition? Tell us the story of what has driven your character to this moment of destiny and you'll be entered for a chance to win an Imperial Digital Collector's Edition for Elder Scrolls Online!

The winner will be announced Friday afternoon, March 28th, on our weekly Hut Stream found here: http://www.twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde. Best of luck and may the greatest creative mind win!

Event Update 3/27:
    Loving the entries so far. Little bit of an update.

We might be delaying the end of the event to Monday instead of during the Friday livestream. Sorry but we're in some final negotiations with our middleman rep.

The good news? We may have a secondary physical prize available so that we can announce two winners instead of one. Nothing confirmed yet but keep the entries coming and I'll let you know when I know for sure.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 03-27-2014 at 06:15 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research