Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Lore Giveaway (completed)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Lore Giveaway (completed)

Think you've got what it takes to speak with the voice of the emperor? Can you lead your armies to control Cyrodil? Can not even a god stop your ambition? Tell us the story of what has driven your character to this moment of destiny and you'll be entered for a chance to win an Imperial Digital Collector's Edition for Elder Scrolls Online!

The winner will be announced Friday afternoon, March 28th, on our weekly Hut Stream found here: http://www.twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde. Best of luck and may the greatest creative mind win!

Event Update 3/27:
    Loving the entries so far. Little bit of an update.

We might be delaying the end of the event to Monday instead of during the Friday livestream. Sorry but we're in some final negotiations with our middleman rep.

The good news? We may have a secondary physical prize available so that we can announce two winners instead of one. Nothing confirmed yet but keep the entries coming and I'll let you know when I know for sure.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 03-27-2014 at 07:15 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Beign put through the Icy prision of Coldharbour, Realm of Molag Bal. The Wood elf Erian Woodshade who has almost no rememberance of her past and previous life, only that she feels pretty natural with a bow in her hands and has an affinity to walk in the shadows, wich allow her to escape with the Prophet, she realizes that no matter her past, she was meant for greater things. But the question of who she was would sting in her mind, as a burning doubt for the time to come, because even if her prupose of beign was decided as she met the prophet, the misteries she would get involved in would scratch at that door in her mind.

After Finishing her little adventure in Khenarthi’s Roost, wich got her involved in with The Aldmeri Dominion, she decides to join the Dominion as a means to acomplishing the goal set for her by destiny, because by dedicating her duties to the dominion but keeping loyal only to herself she would have the resources and connections she needs to bring hell to Molag Bal's army in the plain of Tamriel and Ultimately Defeat Him, and also have a chance to pursue the quest for her cloudly past, beign the only trail possible for her to follow is a mark in her shoulders made by a burning brand wich resembles an Eagle's Head.

The Pursuit for her identity and history will have her stoping at nothing to increase her power, and thus increasing her access to the dominions resources to put together a group of selected souless heroes from all the trades of war and knowledge, to Bring the horror of Molag Bal to an end, banish the Evil god to Oblivion once more and Secure the Dominion's Supremacy in Cyrodiil, Fullfiling the prupose set for her by the Theater of Fate and Finding out her past self and history.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Let the shit storm of one posters commence!

Well how should I begin? It all started when Rovinock, a handsome nord in his mid twenties, who woke up in a prison cell with no memories. He soon found out from the Prophet that he was in the realm of Molag Bal and that he had to fight his way out of this prison before he would lose his mind like almost everyone else in the prison. With the help of others prisoners he managed to get to the armory, there he had a variety of weapons to choose from. Our hero didn't know whi but his inticts told him to get the Desctruction Staff. When he took it in his hands he knew that he was born to wield it. Afterwards he easily got to the Prophet with Lydia, the prisoner who helped him, and gave her life to rescue the Prophet. Now with the prophet free our hero fought his way trough the prison where he encountered an ilusion of Molag Bal. Molag Bal laughed at our hero and summoned forth a demon to kill our hero and the prophet; little did he knew that one demon wasn't enough for our hero. After killing the demon our hero absorbs a Skyshard, an artifact of great power and together with the prophet they left the realm of Molag Bal trough a portal. Rovinock woke up later to find himself alone without the Prophet at his side. An illusion of the Prophet soon appeared to tell him that he was in another place and that Rovinock should explore the place. Soon Rovinock meets some members of the Ebonheart Pack. After working with them for some time our hero decides to join the faction so he could have the resources and help necessary to stop Molag Bal once and for all. This is just the begining of the tale of our hero, Rovinock, the man who ascended from a mere prisoner with no memories to a major power in Tamriel.

Curono the Dunmer or Dark Elf as they are more commonly known lives in a cabin deep inside the woods. The dark elf has not lived in seclusion all his life. Even now he remembers the adventures he had with his friends and the The Fighters Guild. But those days were behind him as he could not forgive himself for leaving one of his friends in the hands of certain death and runing for his life when their quest didn't go as planed. Noone blamed Curono for what had happened but he could not just let it go and so he decided to atone for his sin by secluding himself from society.
    The day began just as any other. Curono woke up as the sun was rising. He quickly got drest got his bow and his two trusty daggers. And so he set out to hunt his breakfast. It didn't take long for Curono to find his prey, it was a deer. The Dark Elf took out his bow and aimed it at the animal. But then it got startled by someone shouting for help and ran away. Curono imeadiatly started runing thorwards the direction the scream came from. As he was runing Curono heard more screams. When the dark elf arrived at the place where the screams were coming from he saw a family being attacked by bandits. Curono knew that he had to help. He took out his bow and shot a bandit killing him almost instantly. Then he jumped straight at the enemies and killed all three bandits with his dagger skills as he favored the siphoning skills of the Nightblade. When he turned around to check on the family he saw that he was sadly too late. The parents were already killed by the bandits leaving only two siblings. Curono didn't have time to comfort the children because more bandits showed up. The Dark Elf just told the children to run while he kept the bandits busy. Curono fought for a long time but there were just too many bandits so he was overpowered and knocked out.
    When Curono woke up he was in binds along with alot of other people. He didn't see the siblings there so Curono assumed they escaped. The Dark Elf was surprised that the bandits didn't kill him. But soon he found out from the other captives that they were going to be sacrificed by a necromancer. When it was finally Curonos turn to be sacrificed he had already come to terms with it. The last taught that Curono had as the blade swung down was "So this is how my adventure ends?". When Curono woke up in the Prison of Coldharbour his first taught was "No! This is just the beginning!".
    Last edited by Curono; 03-25-2014 at 08:34 PM.

The fact that he woke up in a cell in Coldharbour was odd . He had no recollection of how he got there and how to escape. Draws its breath trying to get his head together about things that happened in the past and slowly begin to remember some of the past. As children he and his twin sister , showed a strong link with ice magic although they were from a poor family of high elves merchants , established in the city of Windhelm , in the shadow of the great Mages Academy . It was strange that a family of high elves lives in the most northerly point of the map away from their native country , often asked his father but never received any answer .

Memories of the early years at the academy and his way of playing with ice spells and nights spent in its catacombs practicing summoning spells that he wanted to keep secret, academy final exam and the last words of his father before he died " do not go back to adlmeri " . These words and the fact that he lost his father made him question things in his soul and he remembers now the loneliness and the empty in his heart being away from his native country and he didn't knew why. Years have past he ensured a high position in the academy , the second enchanter , and he did got master status at destruction magic and summoning, the second one harder than the first specially to the people around him.

He opens his eyes looks around a bit, sees the walls that had an evil power in them, tries an ice spell but he is too weak, doesn't know what happen to him to his power, looking up sees a dead body and a memory that comes to mind about his sister who was killed in unexplained circumstances by some high elves assassins after three days as the Jarl from back then announced that she will be the new thane. He remembers the pain then and swear that he will find out why all happened and if his father's past had anything to do with this. It seams this was the only time to him self after this the prophet, the cell escape, the armory where naturally he chose a destruction staff, and the final portal escape where he sees himself in aldmeri dominion lands thinks he could use this to his advantage, take a new name get high in adlmeri ranks, earn their thrust and try to find out what was with his family.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like my little story about my ice staff and summons spells high elf mage.

It is hard for me to selfreflect my personality because most of the people I have dealt with that are capeable of judging me, are already dead. I never experienced a beloving parenthood or had an education. Everything I know today is the outcome of following my instincts as a Dunmer Child. Its always been the survival of the fittest for me, maybe it gave me some consolation knowing that my race always was confronted with the fact of being the outsiders, abadoned from Sommersend and the Aldmer, fighting for Morrowind and that place you can call Home. Knowing this, you theoretically can call me the typical darkminded Dunmer...A melancholic Darkelf, repeatedly fighting for his own Existance. And let me tell you, fighting for yourself is much more rational than fighting for revenge,honor or the trustless Hord we proudly call the Ebonheart Pack! Jorunn, the Skald-King that Bloodthirsty babaric Nord, only he can save our poor race from extinction! Well, that`s what our great allies think, and because of that, I count the Days Im still alive in this world. Not that Im greatfull for it, its just amazing to see how I was capeable of surviving all these Years. There is no glory to fighting in this War, seeing that the worst enemy Molag Bal with his Daedric Army are going to kill us all if we keep up this senseless battle. But for what purpose am I calling this fact out... it has gotton too bloody.... too complex, to just stop this madness. So for all you heroes out there who think they are risking their lives for a greater cause, if you see my Arrow piercing through you heart, remember I`m not doing it for my King, for my race or for the Pact, Im doing it because seeing your dead body on the Ground is better then being Dead having no reason to fight for.

Luigis Pizza Reputation: 10

My character had nothing better to do.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Coldharbour was just the beginning of my hardships, but far from the end. I come from a long line of proud Nord. In the days of old, my clan defended our beloved Skyrim from the harsh horrors that faced us. Now, we fight for the Ebonheart Pact. And after my escape from Coldharbour, I find myself taking up the mantle of my ancestors, as a warrior fighting for a great cause.

Battle after battle, I have proven myself. I have fought pirates, clashed with the wretches in the Daggerfall Covenant. I have watched allies fall by the score, destroyed an instant. I have learned what the horrors of war are, and yet I continued on. No matter the cost, I fight.

I have pledged myself to the Pact, and taken up arms in Cyrodiil. I have sacrificed much to get to this point, but I have pledged my everything to this war. My sacrifices will not end until my life is extinguished. For I fight for my home and the future of my people, and my life means nothing in the face of what might be lost if I fail.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

嗯,這'正是我們偉大的盟友認為,正因為如此,我度日如年,我還活著在這個世界上。這並不是說我great full它,它只是驚人的,看看我是怎麼了capeable倖存的這些年。沒有榮耀在這場戰爭中的戰鬥,看 到了最可怕的敵人Molag巴爾和他的魔族軍隊將要殺死我們所有人,如果我們保持這種毫無意義的戰鬥。但我 會叫什麼目的這一事實了......它已經gotton太血腥....太複雜,只是制止這種瘋狂。因此,對 於所有各位大俠在那裡誰認為他們是冒著生命危險為一個更大的原因,如果你通過你心臟看到我的箭刺穿,還記得 我真的不這樣做是為了我的王,我的種族或為契約,我米這樣做是因為看到在地面的屍體是更好,然後是有沒有理 由去爭取死。但從來沒有收到任何答复。 早年於香港演藝學院的回憶和他的冰系法術打的方式夜在它的地下墓穴修煉召喚法術,他要保守秘密,學院期末考 試,他的父親的最後一句話之前,他死了“不回去adlmeri”度過的。這些話和事實,他失去了他的父親讓 他在他的靈魂質疑的事情,他現在還記得的孤獨和空在他的心臟是離他的祖國,他不知道為什麼。幾年過去,他保 證在學院一個很高的位置,第二個巫師,他也得到了主人的地位在破壞魔法和召喚,第二個比第一個更難特意給他 周圍的人。 他打開他的眼睛看起來有點左右,看到那有一個邪惡的力量在他們的牆壁,試圖一個冰系法術,但他太軟弱,不知 道什麼發生在他身上,以他的力量,抬起頭來看到一具屍體,而且想到記憶對他的妹妹誰被打死在原因不明的情況 下,一些高等精靈刺客三天後的賈爾從當時宣布,她將成為新的領主。他記得當時的痛苦,並發誓,他會發現為什 麼一切都發生,如果他父親的過去有什麼做與此有關。這接縫,這是在此之後的唯一一次對他的自我先知,細胞逃 逸,在那裡他自然選擇了毀滅的工作人員軍械庫,並最終Portal逃生,他認為自己在aldmeri統治的 土地以為他可以用這個來他的優勢,取一個新的名字獲得高adlmeri行列,贏得他們的推力,並嘗試找出什 麼是與他的家人。並給了她生命搶救先知。現在有了先知釋放我們的英雄打他的方式谷底在那裡,他遇到了Mol ag巴爾的ilusion監獄。Molag巴爾嘲笑我們的英雄和召喚出來一個惡魔殺死我們的英雄和先知;他 一點也不知道,一個惡魔是不夠的,我們的英雄。殺死惡魔後,我們的英雄吸收Skyshard,大國的神器, 與先知他們一起離開了Molag巴爾的境界槽門戶。Rovinock醒了以後發現自己很孤獨沒有先知在他的 身邊。先知的錯覺很快就出現告訴他,他是在另一個地方,而Rovinock應該探索的地方。不久Rovin ock符合Ebonheart包的一些成員。和他們一起工作了一段時間後,我們的英雄決定加入幫派,所以他 可以有足夠的資源,幫助需要停止Molag巴爾一勞永逸。這是我們的英雄,Rovinock,誰從一個單純 的犯人,沒有回憶登上在Tamriel大陸的大國男人的故事只是begining。

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast