try this game out READ COMPLETELY B4 NOT TRYING THE GAME

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 10

Cool try this game out READ COMPLETELY B4 NOT TRYING THE GAME

free to play fps/tps. like star wars battlefront, battlefield and socom put together. very fun even playing with a small amount of people trust me. check servers daily it can get populated. but still fun with less people. best f2p shooter ive played trust me. just try it. the more of you play the more it gets populated. tell your friends about it. lots of guns and vehicles. remember even fun with a small amount of people. but servers can get really populated. try it and youll will like it. I also ask for a mod that has improved 3d graphics and also has even more weapons and vehicles so if you wanna play with like close to current gen graphics here:
    MODS ARENT DONE YET theyre working on it >>>>>>> http://www.moddb.com/mods/operation-wings-memorial <<<<<<<<<<<<also have a video preview heres more mods >http://www.moddb.com/games/soldner-secret-wars/mods MODS ARENT DONE YET PLEASE WAIT THEYRE WORKING ON IT MY MISTAKE check soldner official website forums under name krabby I tell you when its done or check moddb.com to check yourself game download and official site>>>>> http://www.soldnersecretwars.de/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Last edited by hermit20; 03-25-2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: adding lines

Banned Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by hermit20 View Post
    try this game out READ COMPLETELY B4 NOT TRYING THE GAME
    Not only am I not going to play the game you're trying to advertise, but I'm not even going to read your post; there's simply too much irony and failure in you trying to ask us to read your post completely when you can't even bother to type out the extra letters to spell the word "before" completely.
    Last edited by Lobotomy; 03-25-2014 at 10:26 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    Not only am I not going to play the game you're trying to advertise, but I'm not even going to read your post; there's simply too much irony and failure in you trying to ask us to read your post completely when you can't even bother to type out an extra four letters to spell the word "before" completely.
    I'm not even going to bother reading his post, but "before" has 6 characters, so it would be a extra 5

The idea in my number is that it's two keystrokes for the "B4" so it's an extra four keystrokes to type "before", not five. You fail at nitpicking.
    I didn't fail at nitpicking, cause you didn't because:
    bother to type out an extra four letters to spell the word "before" completely
    Meaning you meant b4fore with how you said it You failed at nitpicking my nitpicking with failed nitpicking, you nitpicker.

Banned Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    I didn't fail at nitpicking, cause you didn't because:

Meaning you meant b4fore with how you said it You failed at nitpicking my nitpicking with failed nitpicking, you nitpicker.
    Considering that you're replying to a post that doesn't exist, and the original post was edited for clarity, you fail again. Your second failure is, of course, now followed by a third failure, as your posts are now blocked from my sight permanently. Congrats.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Stop fighting you two

Towards OP: You've gotta work on your presentation. You have no formatting, no screenshots/videos, and your reasons for why us and others should give the game a try are not very good.
    Telling someone to "try it" over and over is just silly; list pros and cons, its distinctive features, the devs plans for the future of the game, and etc instead.
    Last edited by Acreon; 03-25-2014 at 10:38 AM. Reason: What is sleep and acceptible grammar?

Considering that you're replying to a post that doesn't exist, and the original post was edited for clarity, you fail again. Your second failure is, of course, now followed by a third failure, as your posts are now blocked from my sight permanently. Congrats.
    You seem to fail to notice there is a quote with your name, and no edit under my post. Which clearly shows that you deleted your post and tried to be superior. So let me put it down in failures to make little ol' you happy.

Failure 1) You deleted your Post proving my point
    Failure 2) You tried to attack me on your deleted post, which proves my point even further
    Failure 3) Trying to be a smart ass by using the "failure" words to try and "prove" my wrong, while the grammar in that post mine would've been a much better choice
    Failure 4) You put me on the ignore list. I win automatically.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 42

I love where this is going!

@OP: I trust you, man! lol..

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

....... What on Earth is going on here.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    ....... What on Earth is going on here.
    A feud apparently.
    I tried to do my part so don't blame me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast