try this game out READ COMPLETELY B4 NOT TRYING THE GAME

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    The post only "exists" insofar as some jagoff self-important moderator is able to view it; in terms of regular posters, it was deleted. You're acting like a douche, and a pretty bad one at that. Give me a reason to care about if I get 'infract' or not; as I've said before, I don't give two craps about whether or not I get banned here. It's one forum out of millions on the internet. Your "power" means nothing to me. Get over yourself.
    "Bye Bye Bye" ~ Nsync
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

The post only "exists" insofar as some jagoff self-important moderator is able to view it; in terms of regular posters, it was deleted. You're acting like a douche, and a pretty bad one at that. Give me a reason to care about if I get 'infract' or not; as I've said before, I don't give two craps about whether or not I get banned here. It's one forum out of millions on the internet. Your "power" means nothing to me. Get over yourself.
    You seem to be the one that needs to get over yourself.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

I'm surprised we didn't see two bans this day.
    Not that I enjoy people getting banned or anything...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

You're probably the kind of guy that can't realize how stupid he really is. The post was deleted for the normal view, yet you fail to see that I have the quoted in my post. It doesn't take a genius to see that something edited 7 minutes after that post of mine, and your post somewhere under it saying "I corrected it and deleted my post", that you're just being the biggest moron there is. Deleting something doesn't mean it's not there anymore.

btw, I know you don't have me on your ignore list, or else you would've left this topic a long time ago.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Closed.

The OP is banned (not like it matters), and you are all acting like kids.

Elsa! :3 Reputation: 572

Seems like my triggerfinger went off without seeing your post. :x

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123