Lf mmorpg miracle!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Lf mmorpg miracle!

Hello guys.. well like the titles says i'm looking for a f2p mmorpg that's perfect.. i'm searching too many years but nothing! so.. the game must be 3d.. i don't care about grafics but the game must have a good pvp/pk system or faction.. guilds/clans.. dungeons.. RBs.. Houses.. a good crafting/job system.. food/cooking system (fishing, hunting etc.).. gathering.. griding.. enchanting.. 10+ balanced classes.. balanced donations.. hmm.. i think that's all..!! i would appreciate your suggestions! ty a lot

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 32

Mortal Online. Although it is a classless game. You specialize in certain skills and the higher those skills are the more of that "class" you become. You can also mix and match skills so that you can be a beast taming warrior/mage/archer/assassin or a spell blasting archer etc. Also the crafting system is pretty awesome imo because you can mix in different ingredients that will effect the overall performance of the weapon/armor. It has cooking as well as others and you do get hungry after a certain amount of time so you HAVE to eat. The only downside is that it's got a free trial up to skill lvl 60 and if you want more you have to pay a subscription fee per month. :/

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

If you like f2p games with factions and great PK and Nation war. You can check the following

Cabal Online
    RAN Online
    Aion
    Eclipse War Online

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

other f2p games with good PK and nation wars are :-
    Aika
    Champions of Regnum
    gw2 (this is buy to play)
    DAOC (this is subscription based)
    none of the above are considered buy to win.

the following below nation war pvp games are f2p but are buy to win :-
    RF Online and
    Conquer Online.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by queenvoo View Post
    other f2p games with good PK and nation wars are :-
    Aika
    Champions of Regnum
    gw2 (this is buy to play)
    DAOC (this is subscription based)
    none of the above are considered buy to win.

the following below nation war pvp games are f2p but are buy to win :-
    RF Online and
    Conquer Online.
    Good to see you're still trying to recommend CoR to every single thread even though it doesn't even contain a quarter of the things listed by OP.

OT, there's no such thing as an MMO containing everything you listed. Your closest bet would be WoW but considering that's p2p, I'm going to assume it's out of the picture. Like the second poster stated, Mortal Online is probably your best bet.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    Good to see you're still trying to recommend CoR to every single thread even though it doesn't even contain a quarter of the things listed by OP.

OT, there's no such thing as an MMO containing everything you listed. Your closest bet would be WoW but considering that's p2p, I'm going to assume it's out of the picture. Like the second poster stated, Mortal Online is probably your best bet.
    The TS wants F2p game Mortal Online is a subscription base once you reach level 60, you need to pay every month. According to the second comment.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

all those are good games! i have already played almost every one of them.. but.. :/

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 70

As a note, the OP wants balanced classes. This primarily rules out everything by Aeria Games and Ragnarok Online 2.

I suggest the OP look into a pay to play MMORPG such as FFXIV or trying Mabinogi.

If in doubt, go with an instanced-based MMORPG such as C9 or Vindictus.

None of my suggestions above have Open World PVP however (Save for Mabinogi elves V. Giants unless you meet a player with PVP turned off.) If you want Open World PVP, I suggest World of Warcraft or Wildstar. RIFT is completely pay to win.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 03-28-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 · Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita