Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Age of Wushu Today on Steam,Population Boost

  1. #1
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 76
    Senseos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    876
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Age of Wushu Today on Steam,Population Boost

    Players can visit the official Steam page for Age of Wushu here:

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/265650*

    *PLEASE NOTE THAT THE STEAM LISTING FOR AGE OF WUSHU WILL NOT BE ACTIVE UNTIL 4PM PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME




    I recommande BLUE DRAGON server=oldest server with a stable playerbase 3rd on list

  2. #2
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,494
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Should mention that this is probably NA version if im not wrong

  3. #3
    Game Journalist Reputation: 490

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,794
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    Should mention that this is probably NA version if im not wrong
    Age of Wushu is the NA version. Age of Wulin is Europe. And Age of Kung Fu is Russian.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  4. #4
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I'll definitely be trying this game out. Looks pretty sweet

  5. #5
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 129
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I hear the VIP system ruins the experience, but I'll try it eventually now that it's on Steam.
    Their site had some ridiculous download method.
    (˳˘ ɜ˘)˳☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆



  6. #6
    Game Journalist Reputation: 490

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,794
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puudleduudle View Post
    I hear the VIP system ruins the experience, but I'll try it eventually now that it's on Steam.
    Their site had some ridiculous download method.
    When I played the game, I had a friend who was completely f2p, and he managed to keep up with the VIP members. He actually surpassed most of the VIP members, including myself, eventually. However, he had to work hard at it, and had to keep himself logged into the game for ungodly amounts of time (AFK, but still he had to stay logged in).
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  7. #7
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 45
    neomazoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I knew several successful F2P players. You're at a disadvantage, but an not an insurmountable one.

  8. #8
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 129
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    When I played the game, I had a friend who was completely f2p, and he managed to keep up with the VIP members. He actually surpassed most of the VIP members, including myself, eventually. However, he had to work hard at it, and had to keep himself logged into the game for ungodly amounts of time (AFK, but still he had to stay logged in).
    Quote Originally Posted by neomazoku View Post
    I knew several successful F2P players. You're at a disadvantage, but an not an insurmountable one.
    The only question I have is, can I play the game to max without having to go VIP?
    (˳˘ ɜ˘)˳☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆



  9. #9
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 76
    Senseos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    876
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puudleduudle View Post
    The only question I have is, can I play the game to max without having to go VIP?
    yes u can, u need to be smart/active/use the potential of the market/chat, or just get into the game and play it,be active

  10. #10
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 102
    DarkLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,937
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    yes u can, u need to be smart/active/use the potential of the market/chat, or just get into the game and play it,be active
    Exactly, if you do not dedicate yourself to the game, you may well just play it and then drop off. You have to be sure its the game for you and stay with it till you bleed..

  11. #11
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 30
    Aktillum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I've been meaning to check this game out for awhile, guess I have no excuse now that it's conveniently on Steam

  12. #12
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLight View Post
    Exactly, if you do not dedicate yourself to the game, you may well just play it and then drop off. You have to be sure its the game for you and stay with it till you bleed..
    Don't forget you have to asskiss the devs as much as possible and act like they're the hottest shit. One slip up or pointing out even one of hundred flaws they have and bam, banhammer for life. Not to mention how god damn awful they handed the whole "premium shit" with the preorder back in 2012.

  13. #13
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 38
    Katagiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,543
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Don't forget you have to asskiss the devs as much as possible and act like they're the hottest shit. One slip up or pointing out even one of hundred flaws they have and bam, banhammer for life. Not to mention how god damn awful they handed the whole "premium shit" with the preorder back in 2012.
    I remember that preorder... awful...

  14. #14
    Game Journalist Reputation: 490

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,794
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katagiri View Post
    I remember that preorder... awful...
    I pre-ordered. Can't even remember what I was supposed to get. A months pre-access to the game or something?

    Either way, I complained to the cust**** service and got sent a box copy of the game, so eh.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  15. #15
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 129
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Well, now that I'm properly scared of the game, time to try it out.
    (˳˘ ɜ˘)˳☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆



  16. #16
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 83
    M1nGs3N4yuk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    2,505
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Oh, it's this game again. The game where you get banned for absolutely no reason. And hackers galore!

  17. #17
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I pre-ordered. Can't even remember what I was supposed to get. A months pre-access to the game or something?

    Either way, I complained to the cust**** service and got sent a box copy of the game, so eh.
    It was for early access to the game (Which never happened by the way, they ended up wiping the early access characters, even after they promised they would stay and even then, the only thing they let you do early was make a character early and guess what? everyone ended up being able to do that preorder or not.) It had a bunch of bonuses which they ended up not delivering for atleast have a year but then half assed the shit out of it by instead offering a physical box copy to anyone that preordered which didn't even have close to nearly enough bonuses. To top it off, not only did you have to give them personal information, but if you didn't want a physical box copy, they basically said tough shit. Oh and did I forget to mention that all the bonuses couldn't even be applied to whatever account you were using? It could only be applied to a new account. Yeah no, these devs can go sit on a fat one for all I care. I hope people realize how shitty the developers are and let this game rot in the steaming pile of shit they created.

  18. #18
    Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 14

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    System is too complex. Fxxk it, i'll just mess around tonite lol.

  19. #19
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Hows the combat compared to C9? I might try it out.

  20. #20
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    Hows the combat compared to C9? I might try it out.
    It's tab based slow as hell paced shortcut combat. C9's combat is much better and shits on this game completely.

  21. #21
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 76
    Senseos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    876
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    It's tab based slow as hell paced shortcut combat. C9's combat is much better and shits on this game completely.
    Its not tab,its Auto non target,Tera is on edge of shut down the korean version has 1 server

  22. #22
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 38
    Katagiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,543
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I pre-ordered and got nothing, not even a physical copy of it. I asked them if I could get a refund and they said I could but my account wouldn't be able to play the game ever again. So, I forgot about that... the money I spent was some I got from internet surveys.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •