Midterms are coming, share studying tips here
- If you feel tired during an exam, take a nap. You will wake up refreshed and motivated to finish all the questions.
- Demonstrate your attentiveness in class by maintaining unwavering eye contact with the instructor the entire time.
- Reward good behavior from your classmates with a biscuit and an enthusiastic "Good boy!"
- Plagiarism is punishable by ten lashes.
- Instructors admire chutzpah; give THEM an exam!
- Set an alarm for every five minutes during your exam so you don't lose track of time.
- Play Christmas music from a stereo during class, fellow students will relax and enjoy the festive atmosphere it creates.
- Winking at the person next to you in class can help break the ice when finding people to study with.
- Don't risk being late to class, bring a tent and spend the night in the hallway before your first class.
95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.