My New Intrusion Video for C9

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Default My New Intrusion Video for C9

Hey guys, I rarely ever post my videos here, but just trying to spread the word for C9 (http://c9.webzen.com/Main/) and how amazing and fun intrusion can be. This is my latest video uploaded last night. I took highlights from all of the beginning of the march and put them into a compilation.

Very epic moment at around 6:05 when I use my rare counter smash book Other epics moments as well, but you might not feel the vibe unless you've played C9 before, hehe.

This game is very fun when you're in the right mood and don't run into far latency players! :P

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 70

I absolutely dislike PVP, so I always force it off when I play C9. I'm glad others can enjoy PVP, I loathe it.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    I absolutely dislike PVP, so I always force it off when I play C9. I'm glad others can enjoy PVP, I loathe it.
    That's fair, C9 is very fun in PVE. I love PVE As well, I just hate how the skillbooks are so rare and it's brutal end-game content. Oddly enough, it's still addicting and rewarding when you do find a dimensional boss... I just find it very sad that most newer players need to level up to 57+ which most will quit before that, and can never experience the amazing skillbook set effects .

On twitch.tv/c9tv GM BusinessCat made a video about the new dungeons for Raebin and he showed off a new skillbook effect for ranger. Which was epic. I just hope that isn't the only new skillbook :P

I have a feeling the game is going to shine once again when the new dungeons come out, but then sadly decrease in players because of the rage of P2P lag and Brazilians/Argentina's (On the us server atleast). Cannot speak for EU or Sea. But I do know EU is packed. I believe this is Webzen's last shot to make this game go viral and revive their player attention rate. (us server atleast)

But, with that said... Don't expect much
    Last edited by OTN; 03-29-2014 at 05:57 AM.

Are AMD Radeon video cards still a problem with C9?

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic682474.aspx?Keywords=amd

Did they fix the PVP Arena tutorial quest auto-abandoning at level 14?

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic338762.aspx

Did they fix the class choice dialog being cut off?

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic338783.aspx

You do know that Webzen and gpotato are merging too, right? Both companies are having serious problems. Also, secondary passwords won't help prevent hackers from obtaining your information. Frogster had a 3-4 depth level security, and all passwords were hacked for Runes of Magic.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 03-29-2014 at 07:15 AM.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

I can't even play c9. I get the physx bug ( 'you don't have it installed, click yes to install it') I have tried everything, it's up to date. I even Uninstalled it so it can installed the 'right' version still does not seem to work.
    OT: nice video glad to see someone enjoy pvp and not trash talk/ rage

Well, it's interesting that they now have a delete restriction (Can't delete characters created within 24 hours.) It's still unfortunate they have gender-locked classes. But it looks like they fixed the issues I was having with my AMD Radeon HD 7950. Game still has the awful annoyance where the voice actor voices are tied to the Sound Effects Volume. Sound Effects are louder than the voices....

Quest descriptions still cut words short, like...
    Code:
    this is the en
    d. I hope we
    can do this.
    In all, it's still as awful as I remember it. All the non-US players on the US server don't make it any better.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 03-29-2014 at 08:54 AM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Are AMD Radeon video cards still a problem with C9?

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic682474.aspx?Keywords=amd

Did they fix the PVP Arena tutorial quest auto-abandoning at level 14?

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic338762.aspx

Did they fix the class choice dialog being cut off?

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic338783.aspx

You do know that Webzen and gpotato are merging too, right? Both companies are having serious problems. Also, secondary passwords won't help prevent hackers from obtaining your information. Frogster had a 3-4 depth level security, and all passwords were hacked for Runes of Magic.
    Never had any problems with my radeon card in c9, neither do I know anyone who ever did.

As for the quest, probably fixed but not important anyway.

Class dialog: No idea, but they fixed a lot of these minor things.

WEBZEN bought Gpotato a while ago, so WEBZEN can't be doing too bad.

Apart from that, secondary passwords help quite a bit, I don't know a single person that is trustworthy who got hacked with a 2nd password, a 2nd password would only NOT stop the hackers if the whole database is compromised, which is not the case.

WEBZEN is not the best company but Frogster is worse.

Aside from that, my account in Runes of Magic was never hacked either.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14

Why on earth did they increase the difficulty by so much? like seriously they have perma super armored mobs running around in a combo based game. The other mobs hit much, much harder now as well. I used to be able to solo expert and some masters, but can barely get past the first swarm without taking heavy dmg.
    Currently playing :Grand Fantasia(yet again...)

IGN: Neclord

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

holy crap, you sound ....
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    holy crap, you sound ....
    Haha I thought it was pretty entertaining and you can tell he feels the game so much

Pretty nice skills tho.. Never got too far into c9 but the pvp looks pretty fun if you have low latency and don't play against laggers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast