My New Intrusion Video for C9

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

I used Radeon HD series I don't encounter any problems

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

People play with 3 year old drivers, that were with the graphics card when they bought it. Then blame the graphics card. Happens all the time.

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    People play with 3 year old drivers, that were with the graphics card when they bought it. Then blame the graphics card. Happens all the time.
    At the time of that forum thread, I was using the latest available driver.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeRavage View Post
    I used Radeon HD series I don't encounter any problems
    I don't anymore either. The current "problems" I have with C9 are unrelated to the graphics engine the game has.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior · Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 11

Looks wicked tried playing it but dont know what class would be fun to play for someone new and able to stand up for himself agianst pvpers but does massive in PVE

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfang99 View Post
    Looks wicked tried playing it but dont know what class would be fun to play for someone new and able to stand up for himself agianst pvpers but does massive in PVE
    You can't really stand up to others until later, so I'd suggest keeping intrusion off.

Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior · Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfang99 View Post
    Easiest pvp/pve class -> Gunslinger (hunter base class) extremely strong in pve and pretty faceroll in pvp as well

Reaper is also a good choice (shaman base class)

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    I can't even play c9. I get the physx bug ( 'you don't have it installed, click yes to install it') I have tried everything, it's up to date. I even Uninstalled it so it can installed the 'right' version still does not seem to work.
    OT: nice video glad to see someone enjoy pvp and not trash talk/ rage
    Had the same issue. Uninstalled PhysX and installed it from the file in the C9 folder.
    http://prntscr.com/35vloz

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 11

But how do you get to 20 fast though to unlock it ?

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mario87 View Post
    Why on earth did they increase the difficulty by so much? like seriously they have perma super armored mobs running around in a combo based game. The other mobs hit much, much harder now as well. I used to be able to solo expert and some masters, but can barely get past the first swarm without taking heavy dmg.
    They actually nerfed most bosses HP and orange/green mobs down to half now. It took them WAY TOO LONG to do it though, they already lost a crap ton of players. (US server atleast, again, I cant speak for the other servers)

Anyways, I made this video to get back at Webzen for their awful April Fools joke. I think it came out pretty funny, but I hope they really snap out of it and actually take C9 to the next level.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

In my opinion, this game has potential to be as big league of legends if managed and marketed correctly. The PVP on this game is what makes it shine, and if you can get the same type of commentary that league of legend has but do it when C9 hosts official PVP matches, it will be amazing. (Epic Commentaries) But people will say I'm wishful thinking, but meh.
    Last edited by OTN; 04-02-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    The PVP on this game is what makes it shine,
    I think they should first re-do a few things, such as making voice acting a separate volume slider from sound effects. The graphics could be slightly better, and I wish the classes weren't gender-locked. Story feels rushed too.

I really dislike PVP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast