Looking to create a gaming guild

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Lightbulb Looking to create a gaming guild

Hiya all! I am looking for people to explore and enjoy MMOs with. I would consider myself friendly and don't mind any type of peoples as long as they can take and use sarcasm,( :P ) and know the basics of an MMO. I have played many games before like Global Agenda, Rift, Wow, Eden eternal, Guild wars 2, Raiderz, Vindictus, Elsword, Grandchase, Neosteam, Seven souls (now shut down), Warframe, Fire fall, Neverwinter, Tera, War Thunder, Dragon's Nest, and many more which names i have forgotten over time. After all my time in MMOs I have realized that no matter what type of game you play it can get boring if you don't have people to play it with. For me I find it difficult to stick to one game for a long amount of time before getting bored. I have come here to try to create a sort of guild for people who want to try to experience and enjoy many types of games with many people because sometimes it can get lonely. I will post this among many gaming sites to get as many people interested as possible. If you are interest in this proposition then respond on this forum or email me at Feremist@gmail.c*m . Thank you all for reading this and please do not criticize .

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Lol, wrong forum dude. None of us hold out longer then a week or two. Even less if we're in the same guild, haha

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

What Hamster said.
    Also.... you don't seem to be the leader-kind of guy. So, no thanks.
    And, I'm already with another clan
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My 3D Character Artist Folio
    ---

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Feremist View Post
    Hiya all! I am looking for people to explore and enjoy MMOs with. I would consider myself friendly and don't mind any type of peoples as long as they can take and use sarcasm,( :P ) and know the basics of an MMO. I have played many games before like Global Agenda, Rift, Wow, Eden eternal, Guild wars 2, Raiderz, Vindictus, Elsword, Grandchase, Neosteam, Seven souls (now shut down), Warframe, Fire fall, Neverwinter, Tera, War Thunder, Dragon's Nest, and many more which names i have forgotten over time. After all my time in MMOs I have realized that no matter what type of game you play it can get boring if you don't have people to play it with. For me I find it difficult to stick to one game for a long amount of time before getting bored. I have come here to try to create a sort of guild for people who want to try to experience and enjoy many types of games with many people because sometimes it can get lonely. I will post this among many gaming sites to get as many people interested as possible. If you are interest in this proposition then respond on this forum or email me at Feremist@gmail.c*m . Thank you all for reading this and please do not criticize .
    paragraphs would really, really help.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Lol, wrong forum dude. None of us hold out longer then a week or two. Even less if we're in the same guild, haha
    this

Herro all!
    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    hamster: im not looking to make a website guild. this is just a way to get it out there. im just looking to make a group of small people who jump around games and socialize together because they're trying to find the right game for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    Also.... you don't seem to be the leader-kind of guy.
    ASNZern: Im not looking to be a leader. looking to create a group of equals (i know it sounds like bullshit and cheesy). So far the group has 3 people and we're just talking normally and discussing which game we should try out next.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Meep the V View Post
    Herro all!

hamster: im not looking to make a website guild. this is just a way to get it out there. im just looking to make a group of small people who jump around games and socialize together because they're trying to find the right game for themselves.

ASNZern: Im not looking to be a leader. looking to create a group of equals (i know it sounds like bullshit and cheesy). So far the group has 3 people and we're just talking normally and discussing which game we should try out next.
    where are you guys from? what timezones do you play?

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

I'd like to say Wakfu lasted 1-2 months, Kind of heading on to the last month. But we're all sort of burnt out, so yeah.

Though, most of us did hit end game. We just quit there, because it was the same thing as before. I think it would work if it was a better game. Maybe a little less team oriented from the beginning. As most of us left because weren't the same level and it all ended up being about power leveling each other. Once you tasted that power level, you were never going back to normal leveling.
    Last edited by Heartyace; 03-29-2014 at 06:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

To the Opening Poster, please read this: http://iancarlson666.tumblr.com/post...nd-guild-types

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Quote Originally Posted by -JK- View Post
    where are you guys from? what timezones do you play?
    we're mostly in the -8 to -5 areas (U.S.). If you want to know where we're from you need to ask them yourselves :P.

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    To the Opening Poster, please read this: http://iancarlson666.tumblr.com/post...nd-guild-types
    Ty for this link Reactive. I will admit right now we are the "Fourth guild" in a way but after we get people we plan to make a mini website and turn into a "Third guild" (The good type :P)

to Heatyrace: So far the people in the guild are not level cap racers and if people who rush for caps then they are on their own. refering to Reactive link (http://iancarlson666.tumblr.com/post...nd-guild-types), my worst fear is to become the "First guild". like i said to Hamster (Sry that username says 'Meep the V'...different user of mine :P) this guild is so we can just enjoy ourselves and search for the game that you can call "perfect".
    Last edited by Feremist; 03-29-2014 at 09:07 PM.

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Feremist View Post
    Ty for this link Reactive. I will admit right now we are the "Fourth guild" in a way but after we get people we plan to make a mini website and turn into a "Third guild" (The good type :P)
    Just don't impose on people that consider your guild. Subtly prodding is included in that too. For instance, if you have to talk about things to help promote the guild, do it in an officer area.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast