NevenTale, the first MMO without grind, now live on Kicksatrter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Their project is actually far-reaching, but I think they can succeed as they have some experience and quite a good team works on it. As someone said above, their goal is not to gain $2.000.000, but to get investors interested - and that's the main concept.

Btw - Retto, the fact that you didn't like these arts doesn't mean that everyone else won't like it too.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    Related unrelated note;
    Have you guys seen that Game Theory video on youtube about how un-innovative games keep selling in millions while innovative games don't sell as much ?
    for the peoples.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 41

I see the "ambition" and all i can think of is Project Copernicus... Also, regardless of how actively you moderate the player-made content you're still going to get a gigantic number of dicks showing up in your game, in one way or another.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Wurm Online allows everyone to craft and change the world permanently, Mortal Online allows everyone to do almost everything right from the start (pretty poorly though), Neverwinter lets everyone make their own quests/dungeons and share it with others and Second Life lets people make their mini worlds from start to finish. All four cover pretty much everything this game promises and have a dedicated fan base.

So.. yeah, good luck with that.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 41

I was thinking about the two million dollar monicker they're going for and, though i know the idea is to appeal to investors, i couldn't help but think of this xD

I get the feeling that's the response they'll be getting with the two mil :s

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

Isn't Peria Chronicles doing something similar to this too? Either way though, I wish you luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123