Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls Online Launch Lithograph Pack Giveaway

General Manager Reputation: 526

Default The Elder Scrolls Online Launch Lithograph Pack Giveaway

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

ESO is coming April 4th! Celebrate with a chance to win an awesome ESO prize pack.

Ready to win? Just post below and tell us why you want this sweet pack including:

Eso Lithograph [random mix] - one of the below

Queen Ayreen

King Emeric

Joruun

ESO Metal Art Prints

ESO Hoody

ESO T-Shirt

A brief overview of rules are as follows:

1. Event open to residents of the US and Canada.

2. Quebec and Massachusetts are ineligible.

3. Contest Runs from our announcement until April 4th at midnight.

4. To enter, join the OnRPG/MMOHuts forum, visit the official event page, and tell us why you want to win. Canadians also must answer What is 4+4+8

5. One Entry Per Person

6. Winner will be selected by random drawing on April 7th.

7. Winner has 48 hours to respond or their win is voided. A new winner is then selected.

8. Prize: One (1) winner will receive a prize pack consisting of the following: one (1) ESO Lithograph, one (1) ESO Metal Art Print, one (1) ESO Hoody, and one (1) ESO T-Shirt , for which the approximate retail value (ARV) is $350.

9. Those caught attempting to bypass the one entry per contest rule will be disqualified for all their entries.

10. Full legal can be obtained on request by contacting DizzyPW via our forum PM system.

Best of luck to all of you.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 04-04-2014 at 05:12 PM.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

Because the last giveaway went to a random who had never and will never again participate on OnRpg/MMOHut.

And because...

I'm Duncan MacLeod, born four hundred years ago in the Highlands of Scotland. I am Immortal and I am not alone. For centuries we've waited for the time of the Gathering, when the stroke of a sword and a fall of a head will release the power of the Quickening. In the end, there can be only one.

(not a serious entry, Though it is impressive, I really don't need the swag)
    Last edited by FarmerM; 04-01-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I would like to win because I'm a really broke Elder Scrolls fan also the answer is 16

I want that gear, I hope I win. 4+4+8=16

Game Journalist Reputation: 484

I want to win because I like free stuff with an Elder Scrolls theme.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

I agree that I have wanted to play this game for a long time so I hope I win!

I like the elder scroll franchise so i would appreciate it if i was chosen

I've been watching MMOHuts YouTube channel for a long time now and the weekly recaps are really nice to watch. I would really love to play ESO since i'm a fan of Elder Scrolls and my friends are going to be playing it. Thank You!

I have always been a Huge fan of the Elder Scrolls franchise. I have played from Arena to Skyrim. I will absolutely get ESO but it would we uber awesome to win this random drawing

Well, I'm broke, but having this kind of stuff would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet. Also, yay free stuff!
    I know that all my friends will be playing ESO, but it'd be cool to have stuff they didn't. (Mwaha.)
    Also, <3?

Main Reason I would love to win the Eso Lithograph pack is because I'm a huge fan of elder scrolls Iv'e been waiting for release for a really long time now and would this is something i would be overjoyed to win. 4+4+8=16

Thanks for the giveaway!

Well i would like to win this giveaway cause its elder scrolls who wouldn't want 2 win this. Thats about it not gonna do a sob story or anything 2 make pity i would just like 2 decapitate my foes in pvp LET THE SKY RUN RED WITH BLOOD!!!!!!!.>=D 4+4+8=16

I want to win because i really want the ESO gears and also the answer is 4+4+8= 16

Cool I would love to win

Hello and good day, may name is Charles. It would bring so much motivation and remove some stress in my life if I could please be chosen to win, I am short on income, I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter that I have to provide for and money is scarce, I am a military veteran who has endured so much in life and now I'm trying to pick myself up from the event's that have happened a few years ago. I want to win this, it would bring so much hope, and a moral boost if I could win this and be able to find some leisure time playing this game to at least remove some stress in my life. I've ALWAYS been a huge fan of the TES franchise from Arena to Skyrim

I know I know it's a long post/reason but if I do win.. I promise to take a picture of the received giveaway items and my daughter to prove that I am not just lying or making this up..

Thank you all
    Very Respectfully
    Charles Bolanos

SHOUT OUT TO MMOHUTS I'M SUBED TO YOU GUYS ON YOUTUBE!!!!

Good Luck EVERYONE!!
    Last edited by z3r0gk; 04-01-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 12

Default Agreeing

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Because the last giveaway went to a random who had never and will never again participate on OnRpg/MMOHut.

And because...

I'm Duncan MacLeod, born four hundred years ago in the Highlands of Scotland. I am Immortal and I am not alone. For centuries we've waited for the time of the Gathering, when the stroke of a sword and a fall of a head will release the power of the Quickening. In the end, there can be only one.
    Even though I am not joining this giveaway due to my geographical location, I agree on you with the last giveaway.
    The guy was a random, newly registered and his story was weird, short and not as detailed as yours for example, it seemed that he did not put as much effort as the rest. If I wouldn't of entered that giveaway I would of definitely went with your story, it seemed interesting and well structured.

Hope you win this giveaway, you seem an active member of the forum and you should deserve to win this.

I have to many friends that want me to play so I know have to buy the game. It would be AMAZING to show off some swag and make 'em a bit jealous. Love the show!

I would like to win because i've been a fan of the elder scrolls since Oblivion. The moment i played it i fell in love with it. Then when skyrim came out it was like the heavens answering my prayers it was everything i could have ever asked for in a video game. When i heard about elder scrolls online i was so impatient i did whatever it took to get the beta and that too was everything to me.I absolutely love the franchise and would cherish this if i won!

Because i'm not canadian, so i don't have to know anything

I want to win because I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan and don't have the money to pay the sub for the game.
    Which is insanely hard to admit because I played to the beta and thought it was an amazing gaming easily one of the best games of 2014.

I would like to win because i cant buy it for myself and I would be very estatic if I got it. Also I like elder scrolls a loooooooooooooooot.

the answer is 16. i love eso i played a little bit in the weekend beta is was amazing and want it so badly right now. i remember when i was little seeing by older brother play arena it and just wacth him play it for hours on end thinking it was amazing then when i was older rpg just became my favorite games. mmohuts let me find some many mmorpg that love!! really hope i when

I want to win because, although I may be new to the forums, I've been a loyal follower of MMOHuts/ONRPG for years

Forum PvPer Reputation: 242

I want to win, because I want to win. #StraightTruth

Plus that Nord print would look great on my bleak wall.

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

I'd like to win, because winning free stuff is awesome.

I guess also because I'm a total nerd, especially for the Elder Scrolls series, and I could use more merchandise to advertise this obsession to the world at large. 'Cause, ya know. It's awesome, too.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36

The answer is 16.

I've been loving Elder scrolls since the day of morrowind and would love to have this collection. It will truly means the life for me. Also free stuff is always amazing =D