The Elder Scrolls Online Launch Lithograph Pack Giveaway

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Main Reason I would love to win the Eso Lithograph pack is because I'm a huge fan of elder scrolls Iv'e been waiting for release for a really long time now and would this is something i would be overjoyed to win. 4+4+8=16

Thanks for the giveaway!

Well i would like to win this giveaway cause its elder scrolls who wouldn't want 2 win this. Thats about it not gonna do a sob story or anything 2 make pity i would just like 2 decapitate my foes in pvp LET THE SKY RUN RED WITH BLOOD!!!!!!!.>=D 4+4+8=16

I want to win because i really want the ESO gears and also the answer is 4+4+8= 16

Cool I would love to win

Hello and good day, may name is Charles. It would bring so much motivation and remove some stress in my life if I could please be chosen to win, I am short on income, I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter that I have to provide for and money is scarce, I am a military veteran who has endured so much in life and now I'm trying to pick myself up from the event's that have happened a few years ago. I want to win this, it would bring so much hope, and a moral boost if I could win this and be able to find some leisure time playing this game to at least remove some stress in my life. I've ALWAYS been a huge fan of the TES franchise from Arena to Skyrim

I know I know it's a long post/reason but if I do win.. I promise to take a picture of the received giveaway items and my daughter to prove that I am not just lying or making this up..

Thank you all
    Very Respectfully
    Charles Bolanos

SHOUT OUT TO MMOHUTS I'M SUBED TO YOU GUYS ON YOUTUBE!!!!

Good Luck EVERYONE!!
    Last edited by z3r0gk; 04-01-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 12

Default Agreeing

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Because the last giveaway went to a random who had never and will never again participate on OnRpg/MMOHut.

And because...

I'm Duncan MacLeod, born four hundred years ago in the Highlands of Scotland. I am Immortal and I am not alone. For centuries we've waited for the time of the Gathering, when the stroke of a sword and a fall of a head will release the power of the Quickening. In the end, there can be only one.
    Even though I am not joining this giveaway due to my geographical location, I agree on you with the last giveaway.
    The guy was a random, newly registered and his story was weird, short and not as detailed as yours for example, it seemed that he did not put as much effort as the rest. If I wouldn't of entered that giveaway I would of definitely went with your story, it seemed interesting and well structured.

Hope you win this giveaway, you seem an active member of the forum and you should deserve to win this.

I have to many friends that want me to play so I know have to buy the game. It would be AMAZING to show off some swag and make 'em a bit jealous. Love the show!

I would like to win because i've been a fan of the elder scrolls since Oblivion. The moment i played it i fell in love with it. Then when skyrim came out it was like the heavens answering my prayers it was everything i could have ever asked for in a video game. When i heard about elder scrolls online i was so impatient i did whatever it took to get the beta and that too was everything to me.I absolutely love the franchise and would cherish this if i won!

Because i'm not canadian, so i don't have to know anything

I want to win because I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan and don't have the money to pay the sub for the game.
    Which is insanely hard to admit because I played to the beta and thought it was an amazing gaming easily one of the best games of 2014.

I would like to win because i cant buy it for myself and I would be very estatic if I got it. Also I like elder scrolls a loooooooooooooooot.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast