Starbound

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Dawn View Post
    All 5 sectors have all been available since I've started playing the game. I got to the X sector last night, it's pretty cool. I also have a mod that adds 50 new biomes, so that certainly adds to it.
    You do know that on servers, X-Sector has PVP Forced on currently. Until they add the new sector system, it will stay like this.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    You do know that on servers, X-Sector has PVP Forced on currently. Until they add the new sector system, it will stay like this.
    I play offline a lot more than I do online. Until they do something to fix it, online almost seems like a waste of time since nothing saves outside your ship and inventory.

I did not know that X Sector is all PvP, but that sounds awesome. I read there was something like 40,000,000,000 planets, so the chance of someone actually finding you is almost none.
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger.

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons.

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS.

ArcheAge: 38 Gypsy. (Currently Playing)

Trove: On and off. 20 all classes.

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Dawn View Post
    I play offline a lot more than I do online. Until they do something to fix it, online almost seems like a waste of time since nothing saves outside your ship and inventory.

I did not know that X Sector is all PvP, but that sounds awesome. I read there was something like 40,000,000,000 planets, so the chance of someone actually finding you is almost none.
    The new sector system is vastly different than the current one. Instead of separate sectors, it's one giant sector that has "Parts" to it.

When the new sector system comes out, they will be adding three types of "Giant" sectors you can warp between (a la the current system.) PVE, PVP and Creative. They seem to be very, very, very adamant on not allowing people to make mods for or allow server admins to force PVP Off server-side. I absolutely hate PVP.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12