So...Maplestory huh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    GimiZigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    These kinds of April fools jokes means they are just running out of ideas
    The true definition of updates: Taking out old bugs and putting in new ones!

  2. #12
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    I always re-install maple like every other 3 months because of nostalgia reasons. Then, end up playing it for 3 hours then uninstalling it again LOL. Don't know why, but I hope I'm not the only one who does this....

  3. #13
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10
    yuniuninuniun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Boogie Wonderland
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    I always re-install maple like every other 3 months because of nostalgia reasons. Then, end up playing it for 3 hours then uninstalling it again LOL. Don't know why, but I hope I'm not the only one who does this....
    I do about the same thing. Makes me sad to see how Nexon completely killed that game.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

  4. #14
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I do about the same thing. Makes me sad to see how Nexon completely killed that game.
    Kind of like how Webzen is ruining C9 right now. Both KR devs right? Must be a new fad in korea.

    Then again, who knows who's in charge of C9 anymore, jp or kr who freaking knows. all I know it's going down the wrong path.
    Last edited by OTN; 04-02-2014 at 06:54 PM.

  5. #15
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10
    yuniuninuniun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Boogie Wonderland
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    Kind of like how Webzen is ruining C9 right now. Both KR devs right? Must be a new fad in korea.
    I don't think it's a fad and it's definitely not just Korean Developers.
    Release something good
    Slowly add cash items to milk the game
    Population goes down
    Revamp game and add loads of pay to win shit
    Milk it in to the ground

    Anyone who played after the revamp is stuck with a tough choice, ride it out to the end or accept that they've wasted their time and money.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

  6. #16
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I don't think it's a fad and it's definitely not just Korean Developers.
    Release something good
    Slowly add cash items to milk the game
    Population goes down
    Revamp game and add loads of pay to win shit
    Milk it in to the ground

    Anyone who played after the revamp is stuck with a tough choice, ride it out to the end or accept that they've wasted their time and money.
    Yeah, problem is it's sad to see how they don't realize that they can succeed with just cosmetic items. For example, if C9 released an epic costume every other week or month, EVERYONE would pay to buy that crap. I'd probably even go up to 50$ if they really had an amazing one. But you're right, they get very greedy of money and just like to milk the crap out of it and the ve-t-e-r-a-n players can see right through this, and then the game goes PLOP..

    Grrr, so mad >_<

    Grinding Gear Games (POE) is the only company I know so far that is truly not P2W or likes to c-u-s-t-o-m-e-r-s And it's going great for them.

    EDIT:

    c-u-s-t-o-m-e-r-s
    AND
    v-e-t-e-r-a-n

    are censored words? lol wut
    Last edited by OTN; 04-02-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •