Resignation from *****

General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Resignation from *****

It's with a deep sadness I take my leave from managing these forums and website after my three years at the position. The long hours were taking a toll on my life and with the recent departure of Duby a week before the annual celebration of Duby Day, I no longer have the endurance to waste any more years of my life here.

With my objection no longer present from the board of advisors, Matlock saw it as the most profitable course of action to transition full management of the website to the fine team at mmorpg.com. I'll be spending the next two weeks offering advice on how to edit the software and monetize the site before fully leaving the admin team.

Lefos has been appointed the acting administrator in my coming absence due to his many years with the website and deep trust with the community. I believe he has removed ********** from the admin roster. His official statement being "Get that trash off my website."

Jin-Roh and Jermatoo will be upgraded to moderators as a new form of checks and balance of power to keep the forums neutral as possible.

The main changes going forward include stricter moderation, less warnings on bans, and a complete removal of any political or special interest affiliation of the site. Except for oversexualized gaming of course. Hatred of titles like Blade & Soul and Scarlet Blade are fully encouraged to back our new editor's opinion of how MMORPG titles should behave.

Forums will be renamed based on monthly advertising rates and SEO benefits to capitalize on the decent sized community currently established. Funding to remove other titles from discussion is also being considered with Bethesda taking the first step and removing all mention of ******** from rotation. Our ESO and SMITE events will continue as planned, though I'm not longer in a position to confirm that for any duration into the future.

******* and Content Creation:

The acquisition also includes *******, which will now transition into an indie gaming channel as MMORPG has concluded that Jamesbl0nde is awful at MOBAs and not to represent their brand in any meaningful way moving forward. A sample of his new content should be going live shortly so please subscribe and don't miss out on the details behind Battle Disks, a Hazben Games production.

Anyway I'm going to sign out of here before I get emotional and lose my last weeks of pay saying something I shouldn't. It's been fun community and I wish you best of luck in the dark days ahead.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 04-01-2014 at 07:50 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

But dizzy i am here it is my day after all right

Duby is dead time for new name

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Dizzy. Just respond to your PM already. It's fwee

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Grats to the new moderators!

Hope you will continue your project Dizzy, good luck in future!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 585

Stay frosty.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

The one day of the year when I am not a gullible child:

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Jin-Roh and Jermatoo will be upgraded to moderators
    +1!

please subscribe and don't miss out on the details behind Battle Disks, a Hazben Games production.
    Hahahaha!

Is **** coming back? Aw his name is asterisked.

EDIT: Battle Disks is the BEST review EVER.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 04-01-2014 at 11:10 PM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Really? You made it Lefos's emote?!

Good riddance Dizzy.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post

Good riddance Dizzy.

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Hey guys, just wanted to touch-base with everyone on this. We have a lot of great new site features and updates coming down the chute, that we think everyone will enjoy! While I can't say a whole lot about it now, I can tell you that our first big update will be adding Facebook and Google+ support! Now you'll be able to keep all your friends, here and there, in the loop about your gaming action.

Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post

Good riddance Dizzy.
    Who said it was Dizzy?

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

I brlieved in this until i checked the date ... but oh well.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!