Operation Expose Duby's Alt a Resounding Success

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Operation Expose Duby's Alt a Resounding Success

Sorry for the chaos yesterday guys. I figured if we shook things up hard enough, Duby would come clean and reveal that he hadn't actually left the forums. It worked wonderfully.

As soon as I get a minute to breath I'll reset the changes and get the forum back to normal.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

The Undead Reputation: 470

You mean back to "normal".

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Plot twist: duby is Dizzy
    Last edited by marcipaans; 04-02-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Really, we're all Duby. We're all different faces of the same person who has been forced to life inside his head due to the horrors and pain he has experienced in the real world. Our lives, our world... our reality? It's all a creation of duby. In a way, you could say duby is our god. All we know could just be a lie. Maybe the true reality is so screwed up EVERYONE who exists in it has to retreat into their inner-self. Who knows? We can never be sure how much of our fake reality is based on the true reality.

Knowing this wont help you. In truth, it'll do more harm than good. Once you climb into the rabbit hole and see the Truth, you cannot forget or un-see. You are stuck knowing that your life is a lie, that everyone is the same person, and that our existence is based completely on the whims of a single man. A tortured, twisted, man. I'm sorry I've dragged you all out of your blissful ignorance. I know I can never be forgiven, but I could not take being the only one to know.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    It's all been an elaborate plot to boost forum traffic without tarnishing my own name. Marcipaans you're more clever than I previously gave you credit for.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    It's all been an elaborate plot to boost forum traffic without tarnishing my own name. Marcipaans you're more clever than I previously gave you credit for.
    Unfortunately for you, Maripaans, now that you know this, I will have to kill you. I have secretly been OnRPG's personal hitman all this time, and have only been faking being a forum moderator to mask my true intentions.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

What? I never noticed anything wrong with this forum ...

When you stick around for long enough you manage to adapt ... 〜( ̄△ ̄〜)
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

wait April day is over? so we cant discuss drugs and mass murder any more? well damn isent this a great way to start my day. damn you dizzy

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

False Duby! I banish thee!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

as usual, im confused :/ no one tells me anything !

did duby change the forum format and remove Lounge and sub forums for mmorpg requests and suggestions?
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast