SMITE Cosplay Guan Yu Giveaway

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Greetings fellow Smiters! Looking through the thread thus far, and my own thoughts, I've come up with a list of my top 3 favorite, reasons why they were my favorite, and my favorite over all.

I'll start with my list of three that stood out to me.

The first one I'll talk about is Freya. The amazing detail in the costume is insane, the tattoos are what stood out to me the most.. They look excellent, and the headpiece is great too.

The next one is Apollo. This whole costume is perfect. I like the hair the most, and of course he included a guitar. You can tell a lot of work is put into this one, because of the chest-strap, the arm pieces, and the waist wrap. Absolutely fantastic.

The third and final one of my kinda runner ups... Nu Wa. The first thing I'm going to say is... The staff is terrific. I love the crystals, the snakes, and the general look of it. The headpiece, the wings.. all awesome. It also helps that she looks like Nu Wa, in many aspects.

All three of these are great... fantastic actually, however they don't take my favorite. My absolute favorite is Infiltrator Loki.

Infiltrator Loki is absolutely amazing. I'm sure it helps that it's my favorite skin in-game, even though I don't have it... but It's absolutely amazing. There's a certain detail to it that's outstanding, he has the chestpiece, the kneepads, the knives. Everything that makes Infiltrator Loki my favorite skin.. Fantastic.

Helloo fellow gods and goddesses, just found out about this today and I think this is awesome and something people should do more.
    my favorites... (yes, there is more than one) would be,

Infiltrator Loki, this is one of my personal favorite skins in the game and to see it in real life is just awesome!

Apollo, I just like how this guy made it look, and the guitar was a nice little addition A cool looking God and a good cosplay.

And Mercury, probably my least favorite of the three but I still think it looks amazing.

All in all, these cosplays are awesome and I think its amazing when people do stuff like this.

I will always have an Artemis bias because I started out with her and it was with her that I found my love for SMITE. But Freya and Nemesis' costumes look like they took a lot of time and it paid off.

I love the Nemesis cosplay its awesome because she is a new character so they didn't have much time to come up with how to put it all together.

My favorite is Bacchus and Thor

Well I bet every one of them had a lot of work put into them, but my favorites or at least the ones that seem most amusing are:
    Bacchus, Thor, The Second Poolseidon, Neith, Artemis and Aphrodite :P

My personal favorite cosplay's were the Infiltrator Loki, Nu Wa, Ymir and Chang'E. They were really awesome and also these are my favorite gods.

Nu Wa is my fav.

I have 4 favorites:Bacchus,Freya,Aphrodite,Nu Wa.But the best of the four ,in my opinion is Freya.

My favorite was definetivly Bacchus. I loved the way that he live into character.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast