SMITE Cosplay Guan Yu Giveaway

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'd say that my favorite cosplay was Freya like it is for most of the people because it's just really spot on, really detailed and Freya is actually pretty hard, maybe not the hardest or one of the hardest but it's still kinda hard to do it with all the details, especially the tatoos. I also think that a lot of the other cosplays were really good, like Nu Wa's, Isis', Nemesis' and Light Stance Hel which were all pretty close to their in-game model. The poolseidon's were also pretty good and hilarious at the same time. Hoping to get dat silver/purple horse! Good luck to everyone anyways!

General Manager Reputation: 353

Vamana pictures added by popular demand. Unfortunately they came out after my camera's battery died so I had to take the shots on my phone and lost some resolution as a result.

Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

My favorite one is the Freya. It lookis really awesome! But i like all of them.

I mostly liked the Nu Wa. Her Staff was just amazing!

here is her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LucyPurrfect

My favorite was the Aphrodite cosplay! That girl was beautiful in that costume ^^

You can't not love the Vamana lil' Mana skin cosplay! I think the label made it better

Freya FTW!!! Then good Hel.

Talking

My favourite was Poolseidon The Vamanas are cool too

General Manager Reputation: 353

James will be starting his stream up within the hour. We'll be announcing a couple winners each hour throughout the day and PMing you your code via the forums. We'll also be streaming Elder Scrolls Online so check us out at http://www.twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

My favorite was the Freya cosplay. Just because... of the wonderful boots, yeah... the boots. :-)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast