Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SMITE Cosplay Guan Yu Giveaway

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    General Manager Reputation: 484

Default SMITE Cosplay Guan Yu Giveaway

You've seen the cosplay, now tell us your favorites! 12 winners will be randomly selected on Friday during JamesBl0nde's livestream and PMed their Convention Guan Yu codes to the account they enter with.

Tell us your favorite below (and feel free to link us to their official cosplay page if you know it!) to be officially entered!

Friday Update:
    James will be starting his stream up within the hour. We'll be announcing a couple winners each hour throughout the day and PMing you your code via the forums. We'll also be streaming Elder Scrolls Online so check us out at http://www.twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde

Winner List:
    OnceIWasAbush
    Gordomann
    Shadow759
    SomethingAlty
    ciolkolauzis
    jpphf1
    shamanking1991
    Aimragon
    TomTom511
    Mr.Roguec
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 04-04-2014 at 11:33 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Blade & Soul
    History: Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

My favorites were the Mercury, Bacchus, the second Chang'e and the Freya
    Edit : Oh, it also said Favorite without an S. I guess out of the favorites, I'll pick Bacchus!
    They were all beautiful and obviously had much work put into making them but these are definitely my favorites.
    BTW I watched the whole Launch tournament, the games were wild. I've never seen a game more strategic than the final TSM vs Dignitas games! And between those matches the Bacchus cosplayer almost got to sing but he was too behind in line that they had to cut the thing short, what a shame!
    Last edited by liranbr1; 04-02-2014 at 06:29 PM.

General Manager Reputation: 484

Quote Originally Posted by liranbr1 View Post
    And between those matches the Bacchus cosplayer almost got to sing but he was too behind in line that they had to cut the thing short, what a shame!
    We were ALL waiting for it and Hi-Rez robbed us! I demand justice.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Blade & Soul
    History: Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

The hottest is Aphrodite , but the best cosplay is Bacchus!! <3

My favorite was Loki Infiltrator and Bacchus! can't decide which one is better

My favorite was the Bacchus cosplay

The first poolseidon 1 because as you can see he put so much effort in

In my opinion the best ones were Hel and Freya.

I liked NuWa the most! Her costume is really detailed.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Tell us your favorite below (and feel free to link us to their official cosplay page if you know it!) to be officially entered!
    The Aphrodite one was the best !

The girl was as stunning as her cosplay !

I really like Freya skin, looks too much real with the tattoos and.... well , wings xD, the first Chan'ge skin also looks really cool but the hear is too big that I think she's with 56632453223432 Kg on the head.

Some of the other skins looks like they use really big weapons while in-game it's small

Thumbs up my favourite cosplay

my favourite must be the infiltrator loki one, i love it too much in game as well

My favorite is the Freya one, it was so nicely executed and respected the details perfectly.

my favorit is artemis

Thumbs up

i think my favourite one was the loki one because i like playing him but the most sexiest cosplay goes to nu wa.
    when i saw that ymir i was laughing my ass off that looks like a melting glaciar.....poor ymir the global warming got him

My favorite is Aphrodite but most of them were great too i find!

The cosplay that I liked the most was Lil'Mana.
    It was original and very well done.

I can`t really choose a favorite just cause there are too many great ones to choose from!
    Starting from Bacchus that really pulled it off and looking very similar to the real thing and Aphrodite that looks beautiful and stunning just like the in-game Aphrodite or the Infiltrator Loki that looks to have put alot of work into looking as detailed as the in-game skin!
    These have been my favorite cosplays just cause i have been playing smite for a year and more and what the heck! They are gods!

The 2nd Poolseidon, Ra and Aphrodite are my favorites.

Greetings fellow Smiters! Looking through the thread thus far, and my own thoughts, I've come up with a list of my top 3 favorite, reasons why they were my favorite, and my favorite over all.

I'll start with my list of three that stood out to me.

The first one I'll talk about is Freya. The amazing detail in the costume is insane, the tattoos are what stood out to me the most.. They look excellent, and the headpiece is great too.

The next one is Apollo. This whole costume is perfect. I like the hair the most, and of course he included a guitar. You can tell a lot of work is put into this one, because of the chest-strap, the arm pieces, and the waist wrap. Absolutely fantastic.

The third and final one of my kinda runner ups... Nu Wa. The first thing I'm going to say is... The staff is terrific. I love the crystals, the snakes, and the general look of it. The headpiece, the wings.. all awesome. It also helps that she looks like Nu Wa, in many aspects.

All three of these are great... fantastic actually, however they don't take my favorite. My absolute favorite is Infiltrator Loki.

Infiltrator Loki is absolutely amazing. I'm sure it helps that it's my favorite skin in-game, even though I don't have it... but It's absolutely amazing. There's a certain detail to it that's outstanding, he has the chestpiece, the kneepads, the knives. Everything that makes Infiltrator Loki my favorite skin.. Fantastic.

Helloo fellow gods and goddesses, just found out about this today and I think this is awesome and something people should do more.
    my favorites... (yes, there is more than one) would be,

Infiltrator Loki, this is one of my personal favorite skins in the game and to see it in real life is just awesome!

Apollo, I just like how this guy made it look, and the guitar was a nice little addition A cool looking God and a good cosplay.

And Mercury, probably my least favorite of the three but I still think it looks amazing.

All in all, these cosplays are awesome and I think its amazing when people do stuff like this.

Default My Favourite Cosplays

Honestly, my favourite cosplays where the two Lil' Mana ones, I really enjoy seeing people make cosplays of skins in the game rather than just a character design.

My favourites are the first Chang'E, the second Hel (the light one) and absolutely Nu Wa, the details are stunning. <3

I say the Artemis was my personal favorite her suit looked the most flashy and not revealing in my opinion

I would have to say Aphrodite was the best beautiful costume and very well made. But all of them were great