Rumble Fighter is closing down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

As much as this is surprising, and very sad, boo hoo...
    Uhm... 10,000 ASTROS FOR FREE!!!

Finally I can have an awesome character! I'm totally playing this this game goes down. Lets show our support, and have some fun! No longer a giant cash shop imbalance!
    We can have some fun matches!
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

I lost any respect I had for OG after what they did with Lost Saga. A game that had so much potential yet every publisher uses it as a cash grab. I guess I can't say to much as I don't know exactly what the developer was expecting out of them so, who knows.

They had Rumble Fighter for a long time. I wonder if the developers just got tired of servicing RF or if they were just not happy with the service OGplanet was providing. If only we could get a bit more details sometimes when the publishers announce the closing of a game. Of course there not going to put any fault on themselves but who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I don't think Rumble Fighter will last much longer with switching hosts and all but I guess we will have to wait and see. In my opinion Lost Saga was the superior fighting game but they due to making it so gear dependent it lost all challenge in my opinion. Would have been a bit better if gears were just a bit different. Some of them just made me laugh at how simple they made the game.

Regardless, good luck to the new publisher and maybe the long time fans will stick around even after it moves.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Random Chua Reputation: 47

Oh blah.. They removed access to the game's official client. Gotta download from a crappy mirror link now...

(Things and stuff are happening!)

Currently playing:
    WildStar - Razzi - LV50 Chua Engineer Explorer - Envirda (Roleplaying) Server

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Mikedot View Post
    Oh blah.. They removed access to the game's official client. Gotta download from a crappy mirror link now...
    Them download speeds though.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

I'm surprised it hasn't been brought down sooner. RF has been a pay to win steaming pile of shit for years. I remember playing very early on after it came out and it was so horribly imbalanced, it made Lost Saga's look completely fair. As far as I can recall, most if not the majority of RF's community was made up of BRs which would explain why they're so hostile to like every new player.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 62

Very sorry to hear this because I know RF has very dedicated players.
    On the other hand, this might be good news that they're going to focus more on TalesRunner, which is something I'm very glad OG got to bring back to NA.

But I feel a little hurt because a lot of rf fighters were playing the TalesRunner beta talking about how much they really enjoyed rf.
    ||(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||

Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester - Inactive
    ArcheAge Sometimes

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

OGP is really sinking as of late. Alot of games have retired over the past 2 years with OGP and now we can add RF to the list.

RF was one of my startup games I played since signing up for OGP.

My games I played on their included BB Tanks, Albatross18, Cabal, Rumble Fighter, and Lost Saga.

Wonder if OGP should count their losses and just merge with another major company.

If you are not playing the game, then you are letting the game play you.

Twitter: @Hypnotikid

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'm a active rumble fighter player and i will tell you some reasons RF is closing. Hackers, many players been getting their account hacked alot recently and we can't show proof because we have no idea who did it and how it happen. And OGP doesn't have a helping hand for those who get hacked so a lot of players will just quit. We been getting DDoS attacks also that actually forced us into a lot of unscheduled server matience. But a lot of people are getting the wrong idea that RF is closing down because it's bad community, It's a competitive game there will be a lot of trash talking. But as a whole it was ran nicely by OGP we had weekly events and every two weeks there will be new content. GM's fought to keep the game but honestly the best decision was for RF to move on to a new game for a new experience and expand our player base which is a mid high. Hope everyone understands

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

it sounds like if it moves to gamescampus, they will delete all the character files first. that's just really tragic -- the dying screams of a million charactrs will sound it makes me really sad. anyway, gamescampus is also buy to win. which makes me sadder actually :/
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12