MMORPG Accessibility

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default MMORPG Accessibility

Dear All,

My name is Matt, I suffer from Spinal Muscular Atrophy and would love to play ESO. The problem is that, I have many difficulties to move a character when it is required to press 2 mouse clics at the same time. My disability makes it almost impossible to me, using the keyboard is also too difficult. The only possible way to play is using one mouse clic in-game command to move the character (such as in WoW).
    I would be very grateful if you could tell me more about ESO, GW2 and recommend me good MMORPGs accessible to me (except WoW or Rift which looks a bit boring from a video I just saw)

Many thanks in advance!

Best,
    Matt

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

If you can remap the move-forward button to the mouse then I recommend World of Tanks. Artillery can be played with one hand.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Ragnarok Online can be mostly played with single mouse clicks, hotkeys on keyboard are only needed for using skills (and I guess even there you can also just click on the skill in the hotkey bar).

Playing 3D games with mouse it kind of annoying in my opinion because clicking a few pixel too high will make your character walk far into the depth.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Stay far from GW2 buddy. You won't like it with only 1 click-capable.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---