Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 206

Thread: What's Sexy?

  1. #176
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 84
    not skald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The Artist Formerly Known as Skald Invites You to the Arctic Rodeo, or a Quiet Chaos in the North.
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    so the panthers finally lost

    who are you guys rooting for in the playoffs?


    i'm rooting for arizona cause i really want larry fitzgerald to get a ring

  2. #177
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,893
    Rep Power
    16

    Default


  3. #178
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 84
    not skald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The Artist Formerly Known as Skald Invites You to the Arctic Rodeo, or a Quiet Chaos in the North.
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    two 20s and a hundred 1s is sexy? idgi

  4. #179
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,893
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by not skald View Post
    two 20s and a hundred 1s is sexy? idgi
    It was all 20s. I was going to buy another car but didn't like it after the test drive, took this while in bank line to deposit. Salesman face was priceless.

  5. #180
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 63
    Hello Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cupcakes
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    It was all 20s. I was going to buy another car but didn't like it after the test drive, took this while in bank line to deposit. Salesman face was priceless.
    They probably think you dealed drugs, but that's okay, we know the truth.

    P.S. Are you single?

  6. #181
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 143
    yuniuninuniun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    I did this once. First time I got $1000 in my back I took it all out in cash
    except I did 1s

    I played around with it a bit and spent like $7 on snacks then deposited it back. Same teller at my bank, he was not happy.
    Like they I guess are required to count it in front of you, so both times that guy had to do it.

  7. #182
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,893
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    They probably think you dealed drugs, but that's okay, we know the truth.

    P.S. Are you single?
    That's actually kinda what happened. I was wearing joggers, and gym shoes when I went to the lot to look at the car and the guy didn't even try to really help me when I was asking about the car. So I got his card, and left. Made an appointment, and I came back after work, he obviously saw the cash too. He prepared the paperwork, which took an hour, and I test drove the car, didn't like how it ran and said never mind. He was furious. I probably would've bought it if I didn't have extra time to sit and think over the purchase. I doubt he'll ever judge someone by their clothes again.
    Last edited by TreyTrey12; 02-03-2016 at 02:44 PM.

  8. #183
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 84
    not skald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The Artist Formerly Known as Skald Invites You to the Arctic Rodeo, or a Quiet Chaos in the North.
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    wow u sure showed him trey

  9. #184
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 63
    Hello Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cupcakes
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I did this once. First time I got $1000 in my back I took it all out in cash
    except I did 1s

    I played around with it a bit and spent like $7 on snacks then deposited it back. Same teller at my bank, he was not happy.
    Like they I guess are required to count it in front of you, so both times that guy had to do it.
    lmao You are such a troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    That's actually kinda what happened. I was wearing joggers, and gym shoes when I went to the lot to look at the car and the guy didn't even try to really help me when I was asking about the car. So I got his card, and left. Made an appointment, and I came back after work, he obviously saw the cash too. He prepared the paperwork, which took an hour, and I test drove the car, didn't like how it ran and said never mind. He was furious. I probably would've bought it if I didn't have extra time to sit and think over the purchase. I doubt he'll never judge someone by their clothes again.

    Ha ha. =^^=

  10. #185
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hitman Victor
    Posts
    6,326
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I duno... If you get mad over something like that, I how can you be proud of your job?
    This is kinda a small irk of mine, but I really think that a person who believes in his service/product would not be mad at something like that. You are either about quality of sales, or quantity of sales. The second type is just shady. If I am not treated like a cust****, but like a mark, I'll be out so fast, no stoping me...

    Lol **** must be something real nasty.

    Stay frosty.

  11. #186
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 62
    Rebuzzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    5

    Default



    Can't have any discussion without Emmy Rossum.
    Last edited by Rebuzzal; 02-03-2016 at 05:43 AM.
    Too much agreement kills a chat.



  12. #187
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 143
    yuniuninuniun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebuzzal View Post


    Can't have any discussion without Emmy Rossum.
    I don't know who that is but that thing near her mouth makes he kinda gross

  13. #188
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    That's actually kinda what happened. I was wearing joggers, and gym shoes when I went to the lot to look at the car and the guy didn't even try to really help me when I was asking about the car. So I got his card, and left. Made an appointment, and I came back after work, he obviously saw the cash too. He prepared the paperwork, which took an hour, and I test drove the car, didn't like how it ran and said never mind. He was furious. I probably would've bought it if I didn't have extra time to sit and think over the purchase. I doubt he'll ever judge someone by their clothes again.
    u muricans and ur cash showing off ... we do everything with cards ... and most what i ever had in hand was 5k euro ... other than that i almost never have cash rly ... its bothersome and i spend it fast ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  14. #189
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 62
    Rebuzzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    u muricans and ur cash showing off ... we do everything with cards ... and most what i ever had in hand was 5k euro ... other than that i almost never have cash rly ... its bothersome and i spend it fast ...
    Its more of a black American thing than an American thing. Never seen a white, asian or any other type of American carry round wads of cash to show off. Might be confirmation bias though, dunno.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I don't know who that is but that thing near her mouth makes he kinda gross
    It's called a mole ... Have you seriously not seen one ever? If that's enough to make a person gross, I HAVE to see what you look like. You just be a ****in god in the looks department.
    Last edited by Rebuzzal; 02-04-2016 at 01:10 AM.
    Too much agreement kills a chat.



  15. #190
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 143
    yuniuninuniun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebuzzal View Post
    Its more of a black American thing than an American thing. Never seen a white, asian or any other type of American carry round wads of cash to show off. Might be confirmation bias though, dunno.
    My asian friend took out a bunch of cash and threw it at his cat and took pictures of his cat not giving a shit about being covered in cash.



    Quote Originally Posted by Rebuzzal View Post
    It's called a mole ... Have you seriously not seen one ever? If that's enough to make a person gross, I HAVE to see what you look like. You just be a ****in god in the looks department.
    I don't like moles. People call them beauty marks but that's just euphemistic language, they are imperfections.
    You slap one in the wrong spot like right next to someone's mouth and it's really gross.

  16. #191
    TOTALFVCKBOY Reputation: 762
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    14,299
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    That's actually kinda what happened. I was wearing joggers, and gym shoes when I went to the lot to look at the car and the guy didn't even try to really help me when I was asking about the car. So I got his card, and left. Made an appointment, and I came back after work, he obviously saw the cash too. He prepared the paperwork, which took an hour, and I test drove the car, didn't like how it ran and said never mind. He was furious. I probably would've bought it if I didn't have extra time to sit and think over the purchase. I doubt he'll ever judge someone by their clothes again.
    yeah, what with the economy and all

  17. #192
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 124
    ehhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    i light up like a genie and i blow up on this song
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    4

    Default


    ty potat ilu :3

  18. #193
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 124
    ehhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    i light up like a genie and i blow up on this song
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    4

    Default


    ty potat ilu :3

  19. #194
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 143
    yuniuninuniun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    5

    Default


    I like hair like this

  20. #195
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 63
    Hello Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cupcakes
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post

    I like hair like this
    I had my hair like that when I was five. I wonder if I can find a picture.



  21. #196
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,068
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I like hair like this
    nice







    its like she walked straight out of final fantasy 14, which is funny because this is her character lol
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 02-24-2016 at 11:05 AM.

  22. #197
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 124
    ehhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    i light up like a genie and i blow up on this song
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    4

    Default


    ty potat ilu :3

  23. #198
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 124
    ehhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    i light up like a genie and i blow up on this song
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    4

    Default


    ty potat ilu :3

  24. #199
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 28
    The Poacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    1

    Default


  25. #200
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,068
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Poacher View Post
    wow thats classy as **** lol. reminds me of the archives in dark souls 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •