Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What's Sexy?

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 84
    The Artist Formerly Known as Skald Invites You to the Arctic Rodeo, or a Quiet Chaos in the North.

so the panthers finally lost

who are you guys rooting for in the playoffs?

i'm rooting for arizona cause i really want larry fitzgerald to get a ring

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 445

The Artist Formerly Known as Skald Invites You to the Arctic Rodeo, or a Quiet Chaos in the North.

two 20s and a hundred 1s is sexy? idgi

Quote Originally Posted by not skald View Post
    two 20s and a hundred 1s is sexy? idgi
    It was all 20s. I was going to buy another car but didn't like it after the test drive, took this while in bank line to deposit. Salesman face was priceless.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    It was all 20s. I was going to buy another car but didn't like it after the test drive, took this while in bank line to deposit. Salesman face was priceless.
    They probably think you dealed drugs, but that's okay, we know the truth.

P.S. Are you single?

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 140

I did this once. First time I got $1000 in my back I took it all out in cash
    except I did 1s

I played around with it a bit and spent like $7 on snacks then deposited it back. Same teller at my bank, he was not happy.
    Like they I guess are required to count it in front of you, so both times that guy had to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    They probably think you dealed drugs, but that's okay, we know the truth.

P.S. Are you single?
    That's actually kinda what happened. I was wearing joggers, and gym shoes when I went to the lot to look at the car and the guy didn't even try to really help me when I was asking about the car. So I got his card, and left. Made an appointment, and I came back after work, he obviously saw the cash too. He prepared the paperwork, which took an hour, and I test drove the car, didn't like how it ran and said never mind. He was furious. I probably would've bought it if I didn't have extra time to sit and think over the purchase. I doubt he'll ever judge someone by their clothes again.
    Last edited by TreyTrey12; 02-03-2016 at 02:44 PM.

wow u sure showed him trey

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I did this once. First time I got $1000 in my back I took it all out in cash
    except I did 1s

I played around with it a bit and spent like $7 on snacks then deposited it back. Same teller at my bank, he was not happy.
    Like they I guess are required to count it in front of you, so both times that guy had to do it.
    lmao You are such a troll.

That's actually kinda what happened. I was wearing joggers, and gym shoes when I went to the lot to look at the car and the guy didn't even try to really help me when I was asking about the car. So I got his card, and left. Made an appointment, and I came back after work, he obviously saw the cash too. He prepared the paperwork, which took an hour, and I test drove the car, didn't like how it ran and said never mind. He was furious. I probably would've bought it if I didn't have extra time to sit and think over the purchase. I doubt he'll never judge someone by their clothes again.

Ha ha. =^^=

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640

I duno... If you get mad over something like that, I how can you be proud of your job?
    This is kinda a small irk of mine, but I really think that a person who believes in his service/product would not be mad at something like that. You are either about quality of sales, or quantity of sales. The second type is just shady. If I am not treated like a cust****, but like a mark, I'll be out so fast, no stoping me...

Lol **** must be something real nasty.

Stay frosty.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 62

Can't have any discussion without Emmy Rossum.
    Last edited by Rebuzzal; 02-03-2016 at 05:43 AM.
    Too much agreement kills a chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebuzzal View Post

Can't have any discussion without Emmy Rossum.
    I don't know who that is but that thing near her mouth makes he kinda gross

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

That's actually kinda what happened. I was wearing joggers, and gym shoes when I went to the lot to look at the car and the guy didn't even try to really help me when I was asking about the car. So I got his card, and left. Made an appointment, and I came back after work, he obviously saw the cash too. He prepared the paperwork, which took an hour, and I test drove the car, didn't like how it ran and said never mind. He was furious. I probably would've bought it if I didn't have extra time to sit and think over the purchase. I doubt he'll ever judge someone by their clothes again.
    u muricans and ur cash showing off ... we do everything with cards ... and most what i ever had in hand was 5k euro ... other than that i almost never have cash rly ... its bothersome and i spend it fast ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 62

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    u muricans and ur cash showing off ... we do everything with cards ... and most what i ever had in hand was 5k euro ... other than that i almost never have cash rly ... its bothersome and i spend it fast ...
    Its more of a black American thing than an American thing. Never seen a white, asian or any other type of American carry round wads of cash to show off. Might be confirmation bias though, dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I don't know who that is but that thing near her mouth makes he kinda gross
    It's called a mole ... Have you seriously not seen one ever? If that's enough to make a person gross, I HAVE to see what you look like. You just be a ****in god in the looks department.
    Last edited by Rebuzzal; 02-04-2016 at 01:10 AM.
    Too much agreement kills a chat.

Its more of a black American thing than an American thing. Never seen a white, asian or any other type of American carry round wads of cash to show off. Might be confirmation bias though, dunno.
    My asian friend took out a bunch of cash and threw it at his cat and took pictures of his cat not giving a shit about being covered in cash.

It's called a mole ... Have you seriously not seen one ever? If that's enough to make a person gross, I HAVE to see what you look like. You just be a ****in god in the looks department.
    I don't like moles. People call them beauty marks but that's just euphemistic language, they are imperfections.
    You slap one in the wrong spot like right next to someone's mouth and it's really gross.

TOTALFVCKBOY Reputation: 715

yeah, what with the economy and all

Rock Man Reputation: 106

ty potat ilu :3