Gaming Today

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Default Gaming Today

So, what did you play / do / accomplish today in the world of gaming?

-

I played ArcheAge(RU) for about 2 hours. I hit level 30 on my second character I have been spending a lot of time ganking people in my level range and knocking higher level players off the tops of cliffs. Nothing beats killing a player 2.5x your level.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Played Diablo 3 and did my first split bounty and on my act 2 cache i got 2 legendary's and a set recipe.

I got the shrine gloves and the boots that let you walk through enemy's.

I got some luck.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Replaying throught the mass effect trilogy again. They should rename the first one Mass Effect: The elevator sim.

Interms of MMO? nothing.

42 Reputation: 10

I went 8-1 in Hearthstone Arena with a Druid =O

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Today I played a bit of Skyrim and Elder Scrolls Online.

In Skyrim, I bought the Hearthfire DLC and headed down to Falkreath to purchase the land down there to start building my homestead. I got the first building done, I plan to work on it more later tonight. I had to clear out a cave full of bandits and kill their leader in order to win favor with the Jarl of Falkreath so that I could purchase the land, and I cleared out all the mines down there. Can't remember what the ore was called, but the veins were green. I sold it all so that I could buy resources for the stead.

In ESO, I spent an hour or two in Cyrodiil. Right now, in my home compaign, The Covenant (to which I pledge my allegiance) seems to be getting pushed extremely hard. We're down to two keeps. However, I'm sure later today when more people are online we'll be able to reclaim our lost land. We also lost several Elder Scrolls that were in our posession.

After that, I went adventuring. I tried to help put the spirits of a foresaken town to rest, but for some reason the gods have seen fit to stop me from accomplishing that task for the time (meaning, the quest is bugged ). I went in search of a treasure, for which I have the map and that was quite fun. I had to fight several Hags to get to the treasure, which was buried under a statue of an imp (which seems to be a popular ornament to have in Glenumbra, the area I am currently adventuring in).

After that, I went in to Daggerfall to try and find an Arcane Enchanter so that I could experiment with the enchanting system. Unfortunately, it seemed like Daggerfall lacked one (or I couldn't find it, at least). So I spent some time experimenting with Alchemy. I was able to discover the formula for Sip of Health, the most basic of health potions. I also discovered a couple of other potions, including one for Stamina. It was a productive session, but I depleted my reserve of reagents and it will take me a while to get more, I think. I actually enjoyed the Alchemy system a lot. It's very similar to Skyrim's (Perhaps a direct rip, it's been a while since I did Alchemy in Skyrim). You discover potion formulas through trial and error, and as you make potions you will learn to properties of each reagent/plant/whatever. To make a potion, you use a base (such as pure water), and combine it with two more other items such as plants you can gather out in the wild. If you're the type that likes to discover things and experiment, you would probably enjoy this system.

After my delving into Alchemy, I went to the different work stations and set up research so that I could learn how to re-create the special properties of some equipment I had gathered through my adventures. I also refined some items, such as iron ore into ingots. After that was all finished, I headed to the Daggerfall wayshrine and transported myself to Wayrest, in the Stormhaven province. I knew they had an Arcane Enchanter, as there is a building there dedicated to Alchemy and Enchanting, called the Chironasium. That's where I am right now, trying to figure out the Enchanting system.

Yesterday, in ESO, I spent a couple of hours going around Glenumbra and Stormhaven with a group of guildies, killing some of the named bosses, discovering Skyshards, and collecting resources. It was a very productive trip as I got a level, a lot of nice loot, plus some extra skill points to spend due to the Skyshard collecting.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Got free hearthstone packs, Finally got D3:RoS and leveled my crusader to 70 already got her decently geared and she is now the yellow power ranger.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 32

In Aura Kingdom I finally got the hang of my Guardian/Duelist in PvP and have been doing pretty well. Also got the Abraxas Eidolon by trading gold for ruby coins. Took me a while but I GOT IT!

On FFXHD I FINALLY got through the first tutorial areas(work has been preventing me from doing so)

On Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I got my Djinn+ and made the Rathalos Armor S set >

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 24

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    So, what did you play / do / accomplish today in the world of gaming?

-

I played ArcheAge(RU) for about 2 hours. I hit level 30 on my second character I have been spending a lot of time ganking people in my level range and knocking higher level players off the tops of cliffs. Nothing beats killing a player 2.5x your level.
    Gah, I want ArcheAge NA already!
    Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Five game losing streak... Funny thing is I had half of my team's kills in every one. It feels like the better I play the more I lose, and the more mistakes I make the better my team does... Maybe it's because when I'm the one being targeted I don't feed (usually).
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Played League of legends and still continued my winning streak. I'm now up for promotion.
    Got 1 level on Ragnarok Online while farming loots to be sold. I need the zeny.
    Still no Eclipse War Online so I played Mercenary Ops and killed zombies again as usual.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast