Hi, alright so as the title says I am seeking a new MMO to play.
My PC Specs:
Processor: AMD A6-6400k APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~3.9GHz.
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8470D
Games I've tried:
RuneScape: Been playing this for 10 years, it's still relatively fun I just want something new and refreshing.
World of Warcraft: I played the trial up to level 20 but can't afford the subscription fee, loved it.
Lord of The Rings Online: Loved this game, don't mind buying expansion packs once in a while.
Rift: Played this a few days ago, still getting used to the combat system and stuff.
Neverwinter: This game is nice, I just don't like having to always move my mouse as I move my character with my keyboard at the same time.
Tera Rising: Same thing as Neverwinter, nice game but I don't like having to move my mouse as I move my character with the keyboard at the same time.
What I do NOT WANT:
1) 2D or 2.5D games. (Ragnarok, Maple Story and so on).
2) Forced PVP.
3) Scifi, FPS/Shooters.
What I want:
1) Something that has a large world such as WoW or LOTRO where I feel like I can walk and explore for a long time.
2) Combat system similar to WoW/RuneScape/LOTRO, where I can either click my target and automatically start attacking or click then hit an ability to enter combat then start firing off abilities from my bar.
3) Moderate player base, I want there to be some players around and don't want to play a game that may be feeling like it's dead or on it's way out soon.
4) Good PVE, ,fun PVE bosses for either single or multiple people.
5) Optional PVP, for example I don't mind playing on a world that has a pvp zone in it. Or a game that has optional pve or pvp servers.
6) Free to Play not Pay to Win.
7) Low spec maybe? My specs are at the top of my post.
8) 3D Style Graphics.