New Borderlands game this fall...

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Default New Borderlands game this fall...

http://kotaku.com/the-next-big-borde...lap-1560995025

Kinda disappointed it'll be on last gen consoles :/ also kinda weary after they boned us so hard with all that bullshit DLC last time around...I love BL and I'll definitely get it, probably at a midnight release...but I'm hoping it's done right.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Sounding pretty good to me. Characters all seem pretty interesting aside from claptrap( he kinda seems like mindless fan service). I agree with their choice of working with last gen only as well, no point in hurting the overall quality for slightly better visuals.

I just kinda feel like they're milking another release here too quickly. The last 2 games were two of my favorite games, don't get me wrong, but they had time to work on something new and impressive. It concerns me that this is going the way of Asssassinsfield Duty where they're just cranking out the same crap again and again.

Provided the quests are unique and still funny, I'm sure it'll be a great game. Just hoping they don't continue to cop out and go the easy route, ya know?

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

To be fair, 2k Australia is in charge of this one so we could see some new quirks. The games sole reason for exsistence seems to be placating the whiners who have been crying for BL3 since the day BL2 came out.

I'll gladly take a new game with new characters over an unending stream of half assed DLC until Gearbox can decide what BL3 is even going to be.

Yeah, I was never a complainer about dlc but ugh, they really layered it on thick.

I'm hoping the bl2 port for the vita will include the dlc...I'll buy that and import my save and do them at work

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19