Mad at America

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

$15,000? That is pure insanity. I live in Canada, and when I had my daughter, we did not pay a dime.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Quote Originally Posted by Zarbyte View Post
    $15,000? That is pure insanity. I live in Canada, and when I had my daughter, we did not pay a dime.
    Yea, but just think about how many countries Canada could invade at the same time, if it stopped spending money on giveaways like that. Just imagine how that would be changing the world. Too bad, that lazy idiots who can't take care of their own health are to lazy and stupid to just avoid any chance of accidents.
    Last edited by Ronin; 04-11-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Stay frosty.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Oh come-on! Most US tax dollars go directly to the military. If you want a say in politics then become a giant corporation and make several billion dollars. Then you can have your say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Yea, but just think about how many countries Canada could invade at the same time, if it stopped spending money on giveaways like that.
    Aw shucks! All of those free visits I took to the hospital could have gone to fund drone strikes! I feel the guilt, man...
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 69

I think he was being sarcastic. He's too smart to post something that stupid.
    Too bad it has to be 100% to one extreme.
    There are people who actually need and deserve assistance. Then there are people leeching off the system who don't deserve anything.
    The latter are the ones who piss me off.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 04-11-2014 at 09:58 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I think he was being sarcastic. He's too smart to post something that stupid.
    Too bad it has to be 100% to one extreme.
    There are people who actually need and deserve assistance. Then there are people leeching off the system who don't deserve anything.
    The latter are the ones who piss me off.
    With a grain of salt.

The thing is, if you run a company, to use that as an example, sooner or later one of your employees with hiring-competence will hire an alcoholic, or one of the worker will start drinking. That one will live with the risk of getting found out every day. You will not increase the productivity by adding "non value adding" campaigns to seek out drunks. Actually those smart drunks that don't get found easily, do so because they barely hurt the company. The dumb ones are so obvious that they are basically firing themselves.
    We have a saying where I grew up, "when you dress wood, you'll see wood-chips fall". Moochers are kind of the exception to the rule, that proves the rule. As long as the system works that is. Any working system will attract moochers, which will in term be found out to a certain extent or not.
    The question is "do you trust the system", the idea of well fare and state sponsored assistance in the current shape or not.

The moochers topic imo is way too emotional. Cheapshot populism can make it's run on short term emotional response, but it's manipulative, because it does talk one way and act in another (blame moochers, get rid of all of healthcare benefits).

Well, you know all that PC centrist talk, we all know the drill.

Just now, I like my politics boring, labeled and shelved, so that I can move on to something enjoyable. Gladly your kid is fine and taken care of. That's what counts. Sure it's a awfully large pile of cash, but don't fret, at the end of the day it's just cash.

If your really really think; This is going to god dam far! Well in that case, probably you really want to cast your vote for the GOP in any elections that might come.
    Last edited by Ronin; 04-11-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Stay frosty.

General Manager Reputation: 346

If that makes you salty.. just avoid my part of the country (Los Angeles). We're paying over $300k for a city councilman to get legal fees covered due to an affair he had with one of his staff members. Meanwhile they've said it's officially too expensive to fix the horrific potholes in the poor sections of town.

Heyo!
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    If that makes you salty.. just avoid my part of the country (Los Angeles). We're paying over $300k for a city councilman to get legal fees covered due to an affair he had with one of his staff members. Meanwhile they've said it's officially too expensive to fix the horrific potholes in the poor sections of town.

Heyo!
    'MURICA.

Thank god I don't live there...

But yes, people who aren't prepared to have children should never have them.

But what can we do to stop that?

Pretty much nothing.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12