Space Engineers

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Default Space Engineers

Who has the game? I got it recently and have been playing with a few friends. I hope some optimization and dedicated server code is made available soon, as right now a server with 3+ people seems to suffer from lag issues.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I may purchase it soon. It truly does look AMAZING!

Arri's Animal Reputation: 94

I have it, Im kinda waiting for dedicated servers also...

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Ah, didn't notice I had gotten replies.

Yeah, it's becoming a hassle playing with even two or three friends :/ Turning off the auto-saving feature helps a bit, but the lag can be unbearable sometimes.

I really want to play on a server with 20-50 people (or more) on an RP/PVP server once Factions is added. I can only imagine what kind of fun could be had with this game.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Arri's Animal Reputation: 94

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Ah, didn't notice I had gotten replies.

Yeah, it's becoming a hassle playing with even two or three friends :/ Turning off the auto-saving feature helps a bit, but the lag can be unbearable sometimes.

I really want to play on a server with 20-50 people (or more) on an RP/PVP server once Factions is added. I can only imagine what kind of fun could be had with this game.
    Yeah, Factons will be awesome, especially how they explained turret ai that can target enemy faction members, Also imagine a nice big organized faction building a station, that would be great.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

So after playing this game, I must say. It is truly a cool game. I really enjoy the physics, although it is kind of confusing to learn at first.