Looking for a Random Dungeon Crawling Free Action RPG w/ Co-op like Diablo 3 and PSO2

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Looking for a Random Dungeon Crawling Free Action RPG w/ Co-op like Diablo 3 and PSO2

I love the random dungeons and loot gathering of those games. Simple compared to most MMOs. Fun to play. I'm excited for Black Desert Online, but that's miles away. And it's not particuarly a Action RPG.

I've played Path of Exile, Vindictus, among other MMOs/Online RPGs throughout the years. But I'm sure I've missed a few, I've been coming to this forum for like 4+ years? Half Lurker, half poster.

Also, ,please no item shops that are pay to win but rather pay to sexy.
    Last edited by Handsock; 04-11-2014 at 03:44 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Don't know any free ones other than Path of Exile and maybe Spiral Knights.

But there is Torchlight 1&2 which are very good Diablo-alikes. Also Titan Quest. They aren't free but there are often on sale and not that expensive anyway.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    Don't know any free ones other than Path of Exile and maybe Spiral Knights.

But there is Torchlight 1&2 which are very good Diablo-alikes. Also Titan Quest. They aren't free but there are often on sale and not that expensive anyway.
    Played all of those except Spiral Knights. Which I only played for about a week when it was first released. How does it stack up now? is it a cash shop game? Is it fun to just run with random loot instead of paying actual money?

I just wish someone would make a game that played like Diablo 3 but has a huge open world like Ragnarok online 1.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

The only thing I know about Spiral Knights is that your playing time is no longer limited even if you don't pay real money.

I just wish someone would make a game that played like Diablo 3 but has a huge open world like Ragnarok online 1.
    How does random dungeons and big open world fit together into one request, though?

There are games without random dungeons with big open world that play a bit like Diablo like for example the Eschalon series.