Orcs Must Die Unchained- Alpha-beta signup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 45

Default Orcs Must Die Unchained- Alpha-beta signup

Orcs Must Die Unchained- Alpha-beta signup

Signup Here <----

Orcs Must Die! Unchained
    is a fast-paced Fortress Siege action game in which teams of heroes battle head-to-head to attack and defend ancient strongholds. For the first time in Orcs Must Die!, teams of players are responsible for both sides of the battle -- building traps to stop the enemy assault AND summoning their own armies to lead against the enemy defense.

Attack and Defend!
    White-knuckle Fortress Siege action puts you into the thick of competitive siege warfare. Unleash your minions and charge into the heart of the enemy stronghold and build an impenetrable gauntlet of traps to hack, grind, flatten, gibletize and incinerate your foes. Your team must master both tactics to triumph.

Choose Your Hero!
    Dozens of unique and powerful heroes offer deep gameplay options at all skill levels. Old friends the War Mage and Sorceress return to face new enemy heroes like Blackpaw, Midnight, Stinkeye, and Bloodspike. Whether players prefer might and majesty or scum and villainy, thereís a hero for everyone.

Collect & Customize!
    Collect and upgrade powerful heroes, over-the-top weapons, devious traps and fiendish minions. Build an arsenal from an enormous variety of options, and customize a strategy for every match. New heroes, weapons, traps, and minions are continuously added, and your collection will never stop evolving!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Loved both of the original games and had hours of fun in MP. Definitely excited for this.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163

Hm~ Competitive OMD could be fun. I'll give it a chance.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Extremely short gameplay from PAX uploaded earlier today. It looks pretty awesome but I'm still on the fence since I'm against the idea of founder packs.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

This looks like an interesting take on the whole MOBA scene. I'll definitely be trying this out.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

It's funny because the dev said he doesn't want it to be considered a MOBA but a more strategic TF2 than anything else. It sounds pretty radical.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

Nothing wrong with not considering your game a MOBA, innovating is always good.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

founder packs... i think its one of the biggest slaps to the face for the fans...

paying 5 times the retail price just to play an alpha just doesn't sit well with me.

the game looks pretty good though - will most definitely give it a try when it comes out.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 80

An hour of gameplay:
    Scavengers. Trespassers. Adventurers. Loners. Killers. Explorers. Robbers.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 15

sorry for the 2+ month bump, but I thought a reply to an existing thread would be better than a new one.
    I bought the standard $20 founder package. It says i get priority beta access.
    I was wondering if anyone knew when the game phase would progress from alpha to beta?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast