Age of Wulin

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Age of Wulin

Hey guys Can someone tell me how is Age of Wulin (EU) doing ? Is the game still populated and most importantly is it worth playing ? I've heard of a lot of good stuff about this game but I also heard a lot of bad stuff and I'm confused.Help me out.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Wulin=No patches since start=Worst Company
    Wushu=Main version with all patches=They sell armor sets on Amazon=on Steam=The better option

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    Wushu=Main version with all patches=They sell armor sets on Amazon=on Steam=The better option
    I'm pretty sure Snail is worst than Gpotato, and Snail is all types of shit of a company. If wulin has no content yet, than I'd just pass on the game. The game was fantastic yes, But it's not worth the trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    I'm usually not at fault, so I don't normally have the opportunity to apologize.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    This has to be a joke right? No one can say something this wrong on purpose. But in all seriousness, while Gpotato has always made some stupid mistakes, Snail Games is by far the worst of the two. Wushu barely gets any content updates til like half a year + a year later give or take and have some of the worst customer support ever made.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

gpotato is updating the game the whole time + many events. Its still active so whats your point mr.thread troll?
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by fenix40k View Post
    gpotato is updating the game the whole time + many events. Its still active so whats your point mr.thread troll?
    Is that supposed to be me or the person that said the game isn't updated ?
    I checked out both sites and both of them will get an update in the near future.They have been updated because there is an expansion or something that has been released.I'll check out the game.
    I just hope it's good.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I have several friends who have been playing on Wulin since the beta. We all switched from Wushu (with a decent portion of the Wushu population), because we were tired of the random mass bannings, hacked accounts, lack of any customer support (Snails motto, at least last time I played, was "it's you're responsibility, not ours." I literally got told that in about half of the support tickets I sent in), random GMs logging into your account (even during important events like Guild Wars), etc...

Perhaps Snail USA has gotten their stuff together since the last time I played. I did try logging on the game a few days before the Steam release as well as a few days after. Both times my server, which was recently merged with another, was basically dead. I talked to a few people and it seemed like it was rare for there to be more than 200 people on the server at the same time. Blue dragon probably has a much better population, so if you do play Wushu I would say go with Blue dragon.

About 5-7 of my friends are still playing on Wulin. I would say that, if you're alright with a bit of a ping drop (which is another thing with Snail USA's Wushu... When I played, I would often get 150-200 MS, even though the server was supposedly in California... I had two guildies who lived in California and they got 80-120 MS, with frequent spikes of 200+ MS. Heck, it was rare for the guy who literally lived 15 miles from the supposed hosting location, to have less than 90 MS and he had some insane internet as well. If we used a product called Battleping which costs $5 a month, our pings would be a little bit better and become a lot more stable. Ping is of a decent importance in this game).

I would say go for Wulin first. Check it out, play around for an hour or two. If you find that you're alright with it, go ahead and stick with it.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hey, Vagabontat. Glad to see you're interest in Age of Wulin and it's nice to see all the feedback from those that have played the game. As one of the community managers, I can only speak for Age of Wulin but the community is still bustling with activity in the game. We released an expansion, Immortal Legends, this past May which consisted of two separate expansions that released in overseas versions - that's a lot of content! It's so many feature added and ways to further strengthen your character that players are still completing all the dungeons and instances to learn skills for their sect, and get permanent damage boosts for their weapons. These are all the little things added to our recent expansion that makes for big strives to take in one's gameplay.

We always see new players joining the game and asking questions about the vast content, so new content like our mentor (Senior/Junior Brother) system helps get new players up to the same level as veterans. No Wulin warrior left behind!

If you are anyone else has any questions about the game, don't hesitate to ask!

-PioPico, Age of Wulin community manager

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

3 months late, bro ?
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---