Dawngate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Champs arent balanced. Gets boring fast imo. Also one of the developers is a sore loser, i defeated him on the stream and he qqed.
    Last edited by Hawkey; 04-14-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Great game I have been playing it for about 2 weeks now and I'm enjoying it.
    GameZomg - Games News Portal

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    my verdict is a no go for me.

i enjoyed my time playing it but like most mobas you are stuck with leavers/trolls in every game either in your team or the other. and you'll have to play 100+ games and win most of them to get out of MMR hell and for me thats not an investment im going to make - can't take the rage!

hopefully the game gets better though.
    Took me 7 games to be playing with the top players again. I wish I could be stuck in low MMR hell. Playing against the best sucks when you know most of them queue up together, and you're yoloqing.

When you get better at the game, you jump MMR very quickly. Almost all my smurfs are top tier MMR. I have to play on my first account to get fast queues and lower MMR.

I like that the parasite is a major component. Sometimes you have very intense battles at the parasite, and even the losing team could come out with the steal, and prolong the match. Perhaps make a come back.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Took me 7 games to be playing with the top players again. I wish I could be stuck in low MMR hell. Playing against the best sucks when you know most of them queue up together, and you're yoloqing.

When you get better at the game, you jump MMR very quickly. Almost all my smurfs are top tier MMR. I have to play on my first account to get fast queues and lower MMR.

I like that the parasite is a major component. Sometimes you have very intense battles at the parasite, and even the losing team could come out with the steal, and prolong the match. Perhaps make a come back.
    yea i get that - if you are decent you will bound to get higher in your matchmaking - but i just played 4 games today. each game had 2+ feeders and trolls in on each side.

it just doesn't make any sense why troll and feed on purpose - that just sounds like the biggest waste of time ever.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    yea i get that - if you are decent you will bound to get higher in your matchmaking - but i just played 4 games today. each game had 2+ feeders and trolls in on each side.

it just doesn't make any sense why troll and feed on purpose - that just sounds like the biggest waste of time ever.
    I find most people try, then when they feel inadequate, they don't want their feelings to be hurt, so they turn it into a joke. I know when I played FPS games, I always acted like a goofball, because I knew I sucked and would never be good, so I had more fun if I made it known that I wasn't trying.
    I certainly did my best if my team was winning though. It's when teammates start to bicker and place blame on one another which loses most matches.

I ping for all the shots, and play to the best of my ability. Not all matches are winnable, but I usually win my lane, so my morale, my junglers, and my partners morale is high; and we take the match because of it.

Their lane partners likely are being bullied by their teammates, so they never show up in skill.

It's like that all the way till gold tier in Dawngate it feels. But man good matches make you feel so GREAT, that it's worth.

Plus, duoQ is much more fun. You usually get placed against other teams duoQing as well, so much less troll ratios.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

yea i understand that. i only get annoyed when at the start that's what they do right away. literally doesn't say a word and just rushes towers!

hmm well if anyone is interested in playing together - my ign is questionmarccc - im on pacific time

Rock Man Reputation: 32

the game is like a better version of LoL but it's not as developed ATM, needs more time so it can have more heroes, game modes and etc. also they really need to reduce the prices of things, ever since they went open beta they've been ridiculous

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

I will give this game a pass. MOBA communities are the worst. It brings out the worst in everyone. The League of Legends thread on this forum is an typical example of that.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Here's my review of the game: Meh.

been playing a lot more games and I dont think there is a 'pro' tier that you are talking about. In my games a majority of the players have lackluster play =S

i've played a total of 42 games and yea - i guess the community is still pretty small for proper matchmaking to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12