Rawr!

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 12

Default Rawr!

Hello everyone

I'm looking for a nice discussion forum to pass time in. OnRPG seems promising.

I'm a bit surprised to see that there are no sub-sections for different games, just 1 big section. Doesn't that make it cluttered / hard to find something? If I want to discuss a specific game, is it a good idea to open a new topic for it, or would it be considered spammy/advertising to try to get more players to play the same mmorpg as me?

Is linking to other sites allowed as long as it's related to the topic being discussed? IE: Someone asks for advice, can I link to another forum where such advice is provided?

EDIT: Oh and another question that came to mind: What timezone are most people here at? European / American?
    Last edited by DarkAshelin; 04-14-2014 at 11:04 AM.

The Undead Reputation: 448

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAshelin View Post
    Hello everyone
    Hello.

I'm looking for a nice discussion forum to pass time in. OnRPG seems promising.
    *gives flame shield*

I'm a bit surprised to see that there are no sub-sections for different games, just 1 big section.
    Yup.

Doesn't that make it cluttered / hard to find something?
    Probably.

If I want to discuss a specific game, is it a good idea to open a new topic for it, or would it be considered spammy/advertising to try to get more players to play the same mmorpg as me?
    Open a topic unless there's a recent one that you could just bump. Just make sure it isn't realy old. Use some common sense really.

Is linking to other sites allowed as long as it's related to the topic being discussed? IE: Someone asks for advice, can I link to another forum where such advice is provided?
    Yup.

EDIT: Oh and another question that came to mind: What timezone are most people here at? European / American?
    I think a good mix of both timezones mentioned.