One last Maplestory get together

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Right? I remember grinding in that mushroom tree for literally like a month to get to level 30. Now I did it in 4 hours.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

From level 10 I sat in that slime tree for days on days level to like 20 or 25. Then I'd sit in Kurning? Don't remember the name, the city for the thieves and the awesome music. I'd sit out there waiting for PQs. Made, I always became a leader because I got so good at getting in. I was just really fast by tracking people inside, and I lied about having an auto clicker so I'd get the strongest people in my group.

Yeah, level 30 was hardcore.

Now with the new classes, there is that magic dude who hits everything on the map. I got to level 30 with him in less than 2 hours.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Honestly I'm kinda enjoying it. There have been so many quests that I've been distracted enough that I've gotten almost every level on accident. Kinda nice.

Who's the new class you mentioned?

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Honestly I'm kinda enjoying it. There have been so many quests that I've been distracted enough that I've gotten almost every level on accident. Kinda nice.

Who's the new class you mentioned?
    Good to hear you are still enjoying Maplestory. Its kind of nostalgic being on again, isn't it?

It's all so new that it feels more like a fresh game than nostalgic, but in a nice way.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    It's all so new that it feels more like a fresh game than nostalgic, but in a nice way.
    That's still good. Kind of sucks, but I understand what you are saying.

Come on everyone, lets get this message out. Let's bring back the Maplestory community one last time. The one where most people were friendly and would talk to you or help you out when you needed it and you could make actual lifelong friends. I know I made a friend like that because of Maplestory and I know a lot of other people who did too. Through all the games I have played, there wasn't one game that could match the community of the old Maplestory and that was one of the, if not the, best things about it. So lets spread the word and get that community together one last time.

I'm moving this to the MMO section, you're not gonna get much attention here in the Lounge. This is a place where all of us who've given up on MMOs hang out, but still like the community too much to leave. I'll move the thread over there for you.

Why not everyone list their IGN if they plan on logging on? That'll at least give us an idea of who to look out for.

Mine is Oisterboy That's a Sunday, so I'll probably be able to be online the entire day, EST. Probably 10 AM - 10 PM.
    Last edited by Oisterboy; 04-16-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 151

If I do log on, it'd probably be in the evening or at night. I'd most likely log on as WallTaffle.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 36

I wish I had played this back when it was difficult. I believe my character is level 150, but then I just don't know what to do once I've done all the fun story quests, and also the issue with P2W, is it still that way?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast