One last Maplestory get together

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I haven't played in the past week but I'm on the top 30 players in GMS.

As for your answers saying that my statements are false (I'm gonna go backwards) -

1. it's literally impossible to fight the end-game bosses unless you're not just a paying customer, but a VERY VERY HIGH paying customer. Tons and tons of potential cubes, buying the TIMED extra pendant slots, character slots, etc. You need to buy about $500+ worth of Cash shop miracle circulators to get your inner potential to Legendary... etc., This is just stuff to PARTICIPATE in end game. Not sure why you're just saying FALSE! without explaining why it's false. Good luck fighting Hard/Chaos anything without dropping a few thousand

2. --Maple Story IS one of those games with an extremely low population--, first of all

Also, when I say that has more hackers than a random shooting game or GunZ, etc., I'm talking % wise.

3. You do get put back on the rankings now after a botting or hacking ban actually

4. Actually they have had several Second Chance events where they unbanned all the perm banned hackers, not sure why you'd say it's false.

btw if you don't believe that I'm a top player in the GMS rankings I will go on and whisper you because * I LOVE OnRPG!!! * but honestly it's not something to brag about, all your stats & skills cap at 200 and it's a pointless achievement
    Last edited by Retto; 04-18-2014 at 03:35 AM.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    I haven't played in the past week but I'm on the top 30 players in GMS.

As for your answers saying that my statements are false (I'm gonna go backwards) -

1. it's literally impossible to fight the end-game bosses unless you're not just a paying customer, but a VERY VERY HIGH paying customer. Tons and tons of potential cubes, buying the TIMED extra pendant slots, character slots, etc. You need to buy about $500+ worth of Cash shop miracle circulators to get your inner potential to Legendary... etc., This is just stuff to PARTICIPATE in end game. Not sure why you're just saying FALSE! without explaining why it's false. Good luck fighting Hard/Chaos anything without dropping a few thousand

2. --Maple Story IS one of those games with an extremely low population--, first of all

Also, when I say that has more hackers than a random shooting game or GunZ, etc., I'm talking % wise.

3. You do get put back on the rankings now after a botting or hacking ban actually

4. Actually they have had several Second Chance events where they unbanned all the perm banned hackers, not sure why you'd say it's false.

btw if you don't believe that I'm a top player in the GMS rankings I will go on and whisper you because * I LOVE OnRPG!!! * but honestly it's not something to brag about, all your stats & skills cap at 200 and it's a pointless achievement
    1. Indeed for end-game bosses its difficult especially them constantly releasing things that can push your stats harder at a cost, but you can handle most of the regular ones just fine.

2. Spread thinly across servers, but has more active players then the average game.

3. Yes you're correct, I just looked up some random characters I knew were banned 100%.

yep, maplestory is rather pointless once you hit a certain threshold ill agree. you can still get everything provided you have time to grind for mesos or specific items, but no one has that kind of time anyways

However, you can still enjoy the game for a period of time as a returnee or new player.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I agree and for someone like the dude I Was replying to, he'll definitely have a lot of fun - for a while. Until you run into these kinds of issues. Hackers who would want to do you harm, progression blocks that demand you to empty your wallet & go into debt to play a 2d free MMORPG, and other such nonsense. God forbid you need to contact Nexon America for some reason.

It's really strange because you hear these rumors of Nexon America being bad but you don't really acknowledge it until it happens to you specifically. I mean their updates are still pretty frequent, they have nice looking home pages, everything looks squeaky from the outside, but as soon as you have a problem that requires customer support...God help you....you'll be waiting years, dealing with GMs who can't speak English/don't even know what department they're working for/will just close your ticket or hang up your chat if they don't "feel like" dealing with you. It's just offensively bad.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 26

Honestly I liked it more from when Wizet handled Maplestory, that was when it was at its peak. Even when hackers were running amok, GMs were plentiful and actively communicated with its players. Support was good and events were plentiful.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Lol, thanks for the concern. I used to play, I played beta and for years after. I don't even understand the new crap going on. I just like farming for my new equips and grinding a few levels.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Sorry I haven't been on in a couple days, but I'm back now so let me put this up, who's excited for the get together? Just one more week.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Bump. C'mon guys. Join me in Maple Story. Ya know you want to. I got my character from 86 to 104 in the past week. Its so fun now.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Bump. C'mon guys. Join me in Maple Story. Ya know you want to. I got my character from 86 to 104 in the past week. Its so fun now.
    Well my main server is GAZED , I do have chars in scania,bera,broa,khani though but I barely play them all my link skills/card effects are in GAZED. I guess I can hop on scania though for the 27th or if someone wants me to come play with them. I don't really know anyone outside GAZED.
    Last edited by chaoscauser; 04-23-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

back in the day when leveling actually felt accomplishment

really sucks that they killed the grind, i loved grinding with my friends and also doing party quests

i really loved completing the quests in ludibrium and that alien map because it felt like there was a lore in it.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Very nicely done Oisterboy

It'll be a fun day on the 27th and I'm sure you'll be able to meet some new people for some fun Chaoscauser

Ryukiri, I know what you mean. It used to be so much of fun back in the day and it was so easy to make friends too, I miss that.

Only four more days, who's excited?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast