ya know guys

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Default ya know guys

Personal story time. When I was in high school, early on, a girl came up to me and asked me if would like to go to the movies with her friend. Her friend was cute as hell, a little shy girl. I said "lol yeah sure" because she had approached me when I was talking with my friends.

I thought she was kidding the way she asked. It was so half assed, and I was a stoner dipshit punk rock kid who was neither here nor there.

Saturday rolled around and I had completely forgotten anyone had even mentioned it to me. I went to a party, or stayed up all night skating, or played my GameCube or whatever I did at the time.

A few days went by, and half way through the week, her friend approached me and told me how sad her friend was that I never showed up. I apologized profusely, told her I thought she was messing with me.

I never spoke again to either of them. She added me on Facebook at one point. I still feel genuinely bad every time I see her post. I'm not a mean person, and I definitely would have went to the movies with her if I knew. I don't remember **** all from my high school years, but I definitely remember her and I still feel bad. I'm sure she doesn't remember.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

She remembers...

There was a blond-haired girl with gothic accessories in my violin class. She was always really nice to me but I wasn't into girls but I probably could have dated her. There was also another girl who hated me in primary school that went to my high school who I became friends with. But I never got into romance until I was 22 years old. I only played sports and videogames with my friends. Lol - once I invited several kids in my class to my birthday party, and my Mom had to explain why the girls shouldn't have to wear swimsuits for the water balloon/watergun game.

I wonder why my Mom stopped making piņatas...

It sucks when you're into someone and they don't give a ****. Maybe someday you'll experience the same feeling.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 04-16-2014 at 02:47 AM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

I definitely do know how it goes. Probably why I still feel bad today.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 676
    wasps, wet socks, and bad vibes: the theskald story

Does she still live near you? Take her out, bro.

or just send her a link to a bootleg version of captain america with no explanation

I dunno what her deal is, shes literally always somewhere different. Like, drastically different. Not sure but she travels for work.

I'll opt for #2 since I'm already kinda seeing someone. Good call.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 585

I sometimes feel my life is probably summed up as a connection of stories like that.
    Im dysfunctional.

Also:
    Had a girl like that as a facebook friend which I ended unfriending, because it would bother me.
    Last edited by Ronin; 04-16-2014 at 12:38 PM.

Stay frosty.

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Personal story time. When I was in high school, early on, a girl came up to me and asked me if would like to go to the movies with her friend. Her friend was cute as hell, a little shy girl. I said "lol yeah sure" because she had approached me when I was talking with my friends.
    Why did this never happen to me?

And yeah, chance is that she remembers.

It's a good thing that you regret it I guess.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92

If some girl stood me up I'd probably never forget about it, but I wouldn't be like thinking about it all that time.

Yeah, I never remember until I see her post on facebook. Then I feel bad every time haha.

On another note, Insidious 2 is a terrible movie. Christ. Unbearable.