What game should I Start/Finish next?

Hybrid View

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Default What game should I Start/Finish next?

I've just recently completed Persona 4 (I'm not playing Persona 3: FES because you can't control the characters) which really bugs me for some reason...SO, that being said, what game should I continue out of the ones I'm going to list? (or you can refer me to another).

Current games I've started but have only JUST started: Ar Tonelico, SMT: Digital Devil Saga, Xenosaga EP:1, Rouge Galaxy and I'm about halfway through FFX but I've beaten it before more then once.

I was enjoying SMT: Digital Devil Saga up until I saw what the female MC looked like...that really short hair is terrible IMO. Maybe it's different in the 2nd one and worth playing through? I heard the story is really good but if it's not the best SMT game story wise then I can always switch.

I can use any system that can be emulated so I'm openly open to suggestions. Games with a good story are a must and Romance is sometimes a must but, depending on the game, I can look past that. I'm a sucker for a good romance story. :P
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 166

and I thought Hambro was bad about the JRPGs. I say finish FFX
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    I've just recently completed Persona 4 (I'm not playing Persona 3: FES because you can't control the characters) which really bugs me for some reason...SO, that being said, what game should I continue out of the ones I'm going to list? (or you can refer me to another).

Current games I've started but have only JUST started: Ar Tonelico, SMT: Digital Devil Saga, Xenosaga EP:1, Rouge Galaxy and I'm about halfway through FFX but I've beaten it before more then once.

I was enjoying SMT: Digital Devil Saga up until I saw what the female MC looked like...that really short hair is terrible IMO. Maybe it's different in the 2nd one and worth playing through? I heard the story is really good but if it's not the best SMT game story wise then I can always switch.

I can use any system that can be emulated so I'm openly open to suggestions. Games with a good story are a must and Romance is sometimes a must but, depending on the game, I can look past that. I'm a sucker for a good romance story. :P
    DDS2 has a good story that ties in with the first game. It also has some good music and challenge too (it has the hardest boss of all the SMT games in it as well) and things you'll appreciate more if you finish the first game. Her hair doesn't change btw in 2.

If you like the SMT games and want a good story, play Devil Summoner 2.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros 3DS, Fantasy Life.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Beyond good and evil.