MMORPG's that are worth playing?

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default MMORPG's that are worth playing?

Hello
    I stayed a while without playing MMORPG, now I'm looking for new MMORPG games but I'm undecided, many games nowadays.
    Unfortunately playing a MMORPG demands time and dedication, and how my job I can not lose too much time on a bad game.
    I would like the opinion of more experienced with play MMORPG games, and a statement about what game really worth playing ...

Which game do you recommend me?

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

im pretty biased towards Smite for fun f2p moba playing, and for Champions of Regnum for fun f2p open RvR pvp mmorpg playing.

But there are quite a few good mmos out now. I guess I will divide them into f2p and p2p/buy to play :-

Free to play

1) Regnum, Aion are both good f2p mmos with faction pvp.
    2) Lotro and Rift are both really good all round mmos, though their pvp is not good.
    3) Dofus and Wakfu are both turn based mmo which are really good.
    4) Then there are the huge trading mmos: Uncharted Waters Online - this might be closed for an update at the moment.

All of the above are not considered pay to win.
    5) There are a lot of popular capable pay to win asian mmos which run on older machines also: Silkroad Online, RF Online, Conquer Online, SD Gundam, MU Online, Supreme Destiny etc
    6) Superhero mmos. A good one right now might be DC Heroes (i think that is the name).

Here are the pay to play mmos :-

1) TESO is the newest kid on the block. It's pretty shiny but is a bit bland.
    2) Wildstar is an awesome pay to play mmo. Much shinier than TESO.
    3) Eve Online - I find this could be a boring space mmo.
    4) Guild Wars 2 - very capable pvp mmo.
    5) Everquest 1 - this is still offered by Sony and is pretty good
    6) Dark Age of Camelot - very good pay to play faction pvp mmo...

hm quite a few out there. what kinds do you like?
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

A game is what you make it.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by queenvoo View Post
    im pretty biased towards Smite for fun f2p moba playing, and for Champions of Regnum for fun f2p open RvR pvp mmorpg playing.

But there are quite a few good mmos out now. I guess I will divide them into f2p and p2p/buy to play :-

Free to play

2) Lotro and Rift are both really good all round mmos, though their pvp is not good.
    4) Then there are the huge trading mmos: Uncharted Waters Online - this might be closed for an update at the moment.

5) There are a lot of popular capable pay to win asian mmos which run on older machines also: Silkroad Online, RF Online, Conquer Online, SD Gundam, MU Online, Supreme Destiny etc
    6) Superhero mmos. A good one right now might be DC Heroes (i think that is the name).

thank you queenvoo

I've tried TERA, beautiful graphics, but I found the combat very boring and very strange class system ...
    Perfect World, Forsaken, Shaiya, Aika ... I thought mmorpg without much content.
    Allods, the combat system very weak and I think this RPG missed something, I do not know ...
    I was in doubt between C9 and RaiderZ ... do not know, it sounded interesting
    Neverwinter is awesome, but too similar to WoW, and the quests are too linear .... not have an open world like another MMORPG's

Yesterday I finished downloading Aion, played until level 13 and it really was a game that I liked, although I like more action, I liked the movements of the characters, the scenery is very beautiful and also many interesting systems as pets and crafting.

I even thought about playing RIFT, but it sounded very similar to WoW ... I liked WoW but after a playing time ended up being very repetitive ...

RIFT is actually a copy of WoW?
    C9 or RaiderZ is a complete MMORPG ?
    Last edited by Zanata-drummer; 04-16-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Rift isn't really a copy but it closely resembles the style. It is a very polished game, very fun to play. You should give it a try since it is free now.

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Rift isn't really a copy but it closely resembles the style. It is a very polished game, very fun to play. You should give it a try since it is free now.

You're not the first person to say good things about RIFT, I'll see if my laptop can run ... if not I'll end up going back to Aion.
    The problem is that I think aion latency too bad

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Zanata-drummer View Post
    You're not the first person to say good things about RIFT, I'll see if my laptop can run ... if not I'll end up going back to Aion.
    The problem is that I think aion latency too bad
    Rift is more of a polished version if anything of WoW but makes it extraordinarily fun with the way class roles work, especially with the more recent update making every soul now able to go with any role they'd like to. RaiderZ is alright save for the long times between updates, mainly because Maiet doesn't really care that much considering the PWE server is really the only one left.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by queenvoo View Post

Free to play

Good points and descriptions!

Some of us still play Wakfu, and I'm planning on starting Wildstar. So I recommend those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    Good points and descriptions!

Some of us still play Wakfu, and I'm planning on starting Wildstar. So I recommend those.
    Yes queenvoo was very good at their tips and descriptions