Is Smite the best moba now? Is it getting bigger and bigger?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 44

..."sky"? What's that?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post

General Manager Reputation: 353

I've failed to derail a Queenvoo thread. This is a sad day.

Chakra and Air I'll PM you codes in the morning. I have moping to do.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    Did someone lose a League of Legends match? You sound mad bro, might wanna step away from your pc and enjoy "outside" you know, the thing with the big yellow ball in the sky.
    What does that have anything to do with League or with me losing a match? I never even brought up League past the art design. And FYI, I work 10+ hours almost everyday so I get plenty of fresh air working outdoors and indoors. Please stop talking out your ass like you know somebody. kthnxbai.

Edit: Also Dizzy, you shouldn't be surprised. Not many people here are all that into Smite if I can remember correctly, correct me if I'm wrong of course, so I'm not sure why you were expecting more of a turn out for some codes.
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 04-17-2014 at 03:38 AM.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Edit: Also Dizzy, you shouldn't be surprised. Not many people here are all that into Smite if I can remember correctly, correct me if I'm wrong of course, so I'm not sure why you were expecting more of a turn out for some codes.
    Anyone that is into SMITE already has the Ultimate Pack so they don't care much about god giveaways.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Anyone that is into SMITE already has the Ultimate Pack so they don't care much about god giveaways.
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    This thread is now about SMITE giveaways. Post below why you love the new SMITE Unreal 3 Engine upgrade to win one of two unlock codes for Kumbhakarna with his alternate skin.

Disclaimer: Only posts related to Kumbhakarna and Zhong Kui's jiggle
    aww... looks like ive missed out. wel i think Smite has an amazing future (not that my opinion is worth much). Smite's God lore has much deeper and broader appeal in the long term and if Smite were to one day go full RvR pvp mmo it could be a smash hit..

oh i havent had any money to spend on Smite its sad.

hm ok the new gfx engine. Actually i havent noticed a huge difference. Maybe slightly sharper gfx and bit more jiggly boobs. The main thing I noticed is that the patch forced me to upgrade .NET and Visual C++ which really strains my OS partition as it is already low on hdd space. The patch also broke my screen config which was a pain to fix. Otherwise than that I tend to run all my mmos on low gfx settings because high settings tends to overheat the gfx card and in the past this killed my gfx card.

I LOVE Kumbhakarna he is a great idea and I love his yawn animation and voice and lazy personality. I have not payed against him yet. I don't recal what Zhong Kui looked like. My favourite god was Isis and her new skin is great but I cant pay her anymore. Not sure who to pay regularly next.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

honestly think of the 30$ as an investment queenvoo - im 100% sure you can resell the account for at least 20X what you paid for it if the game does get big. Think about it if they offered the ultimate godpack for League when it was in Beta think how much you could sell your account now!

honestly i already have the god pack you can have my code - i was just going to either use it for the free skin or give it to a friend anyways.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    League when it was in Beta think how much you could sell your account now!
    honestly i already have the god pack you can have my code - i was just going to either use it for the free skin or give it to a friend anyways.
    Hard to say honestly, considering theres third party sites that sell skin codes for most of the rare skins from events/preordering. The only legit rare skin that is near impossible to get on League is Black Alistar.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 32

Quote Originally Posted by queenvoo View Post
    So Im playing Smite and quite enjoying it (im pretty crap at it).

But it seems to me that Smite could be slowly hyping up to become quite a big smash hit. They are patching their gfx engine this week, scores of Gods, scores more to come, the Gods are fun to play, community very vibrant etc etc

Smite just went open beta in March 2014. Do you think Smite is lining up with more momentum to become a smash hit in 2014 maybe 2015?

What do you guys think of Smite?
    For me it's a different taste of what you can expect from a traditional MOBA but Smite is taking the right steps to make this game favor a broad audience that wants to give something different a try. It's fun, rewarding, and can get pretty technical. If they continue doing what they're doing then I say they will have a pretty good game on their shoulders. Whether or not players decide to give it or try will be up to them but honestly I don't see Hi-Rez Studios going broke anytime soon.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

im talking about if league had the ultimate god pack - which means all current and future heroes are unlocked on your account. i see smite convention skins selling for 500+ on ebay... which is kinda disturbing and Dota skins selling for 1000+ O.o

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast