Is Smite the best moba now? Is it getting bigger and bigger?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

This may be off topic, but does anybody know any other MOBA like Smite? Specifically in reference to how fast pace and action-y the game feels. I pretty much only play arena so I want another game that's similar. And active of course, I've searched other games and they happen to be dead

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

There isn't one like it.That's the only reason that it's so played right now.I like it though I get bored after 1 match which is unusual for me considering I played LoL for hours before without stopping and it wasn't boring.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    I wanna ask .. why promise codes to people and then lie about it ? I wrote first and the ones you sent the codes to were 1 or 2 pages after me .. which is unfair to be honest.One of them was kind enough to say that he has a God pack so he won't need it too.
    Read over what Dizzy said, a chance to win, not first come first serve.

Oh fine .. it's his choice anyways.I would have loved to play that chubby guy.I enjoyed the other fatty too but the burps annoy me too much.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

you'll have a better chance usually if you are more active in the forum - i would not give specific codes away to folks that only have a few posts! that's how i see it!

most of the posters here have been on onrpg forever! haha

76 posts is considered few ? So just to appear as okay in someones eyes I have to post in threads I don't care about,spam the forums and talk whatever I can think of just to get a high number of posts .. all of that for a code ?! You guys sure are weird .. I am active and I check every day like 10 times but that doesn't mean I have to write every time now does it ? Check the join date mate .. I registered less than 4 months ago .. should I spam each and every thread to get posts ? That's just stupid if you ask me.
    Last edited by Vagabontat; 04-18-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

76 posts is considered few ? So just to appear as okay in someones eyes I have to post in threads I don't care about,spam the forums and talk whatever I can think of just to get a high number of posts .. all of that for a code ?! You guys sure are weird .. I am active and I check every day like 10 times but that doesn't mean I have to write every time now does it ? Check the join date mate .. I registered less than 4 months ago .. should I spam each and every thread to get posts ? That's just stupid if you ask me.
    you are being immature about this and taking everything the wrong way. did i say spam threads? the way you are acting now is super childish. Just because you didn't get a skin code. You did not read the post properly and you are just making yourself sound like a kid.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Except you don't have to spam threads nor have a high post count to be active. Having a lot of posts matters in very few giveaways but for most people, it's all by random luck. Heck theres people that registered before I did and they only have like 200 posts or so.

I'll stick to Dota 1 or 2 nowadays there's a lot of MOBA but original Icefrog made is the best.

Okay enough with the post stuff.
    One thing I want to ask is what makes Dota/Dota 2 so special ? I play Dota 2 and LoL .. I never got into Dota that much.I like LoL more because it's more addictive at least for me.Every champion has it's own story and lots of other little details about them that makes the game more fun.Dota 2 doesn't have that from what I've seen.Sure heroes have some miniature story that's not connected in any way with the others.Some celestial comet turned to a phoenix and decided to fight .. wohoo.I can understand the Prince of Darkness but Puck ? A little fairy wants to kill everything in it's way.That's what bothers me in Dota universe.They fight for who knows what.
    In LoL it's not like that.Every champion has his story,his faction/city and a CLEAR cause for which they fight.Is it so hard for the Dota team to make something interesting ? I mean Dota 2 is a copy of Dota with better graphics and some new systems but come on .. the game's been out for ages.Does it take that long to write a proper story for each of them ?! I won't discuss the - Dota's hard and LoL is easy because it's not completely true.That depends on the player only.I don't find Dota or Dota 2 hard at all it's just different in it's own way but it can't hook me up like LoL ... did.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast