dubs needs metal on occult and wiccan theams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

edit: ok maybe alcest does qualify.

"When I was a child, when I was very young, I would have these visions of this place and I didn’t know what it was. When I grew up, I would think back to this when people would talk about the after-life. This might sound crazy but I thought maybe I might have kept a memory of the place I was before being here. In a lot of religions there is a place like that like in the middle. I don’t know if it was that but it seems like something very similar. Or maybe it is the future. Or another side of reality. I think we are very limited in ours senses as human beings. Animals can hear sounds we can’t, that doesn’t mean the sound doesn’t exist. So I think our sight is limited, in that sense, in what we call reality. We don’t know anything, really. That’s why the theme [of the album] is perception because we think we are in control of our bodies but our souls and perception of all that is totally different."
    Neige

http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/01/19...cks-interivew/
    Last edited by postrook; 04-16-2014 at 09:05 PM.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 676
    wasps, wet socks, and bad vibes: the theskald story

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    edit: ok maybe alcest does qualify.

"When I was a child, when I was very young, I would have these visions of this place and I didn’t know what it was. When I grew up, I would think back to this when people would talk about the after-life. This might sound crazy but I thought maybe I might have kept a memory of the place I was before being here. In a lot of religions there is a place like that like in the middle. I don’t know if it was that but it seems like something very similar. Or maybe it is the future. Or another side of reality. I think we are very limited in ours senses as human beings. Animals can hear sounds we can’t, that doesn’t mean the sound doesn’t exist. So I think our sight is limited, in that sense, in what we call reality. We don’t know anything, really. That’s why the theme [of the album] is perception because we think we are in control of our bodies but our souls and perception of all that is totally different."
    Neige

http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/01/19...cks-interivew/
    Alcest is just on my mind haha. I've been listening to the new album all day. So so good. Definitely not metal, but the older stuff is sort of
    Last edited by TheSkald; 04-16-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12