Can Pretty Models Save WoW?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Felore View Post
    Tera dose however keep you involved in combat, in wow you press 1 button and go sleep.
    Did you actually ever play wow? Or when you did the toughest enemy for you was boar?

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 63

Tera dose however keep you involved in combat, in wow you press 1 button and go sleep.
    On my ele shaman, which is considered the easiest class to play in the game, I have about 7 buttons in my rotation not counting any actual cooldown spell.

Got about 35 skills I use regularly and 5 not so much that are bound.

I personally didn't feel any more involved in tera's combat than I do in WoW as it's pretty fast paced.

They'Re actually planning to reduce the number of skills in the game during the next expack because right now it's getting a bit too bloated on the action bars. Seriously though, gameplay's fine, one of the best tab targetting if not the best, and it actually feels good, better than most action MMOs I seen (exclusing MH, that one was fluid and awesome to play)

Overall wow feels quite a bit like league to me, except with more buttons o-o'

// on a sidenote, I love the looks of the T17 Pally and Warrior armor, I'm getting excited for shaman, druid and monk sets do want.
    Last edited by DarkAztaroth; 04-22-2014 at 05:43 AM.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 35

Honestly. i have played Eso Tera Guildwars 2 and Aion and FF. And i just couldnt get into them.
    I enjoy the combat system in wow. i dont think it needs changing and i dont think its needs saving.
    But thats my Opinion. OH WAIT since its my opinion what ever i say you have to agree with....
    Just kitten. Honestly. play what you like because at the end of the day. YOU are the one playing.
    Its not a waste of time if YOU are having fun.
    Also side note. The DK T17 is coming out next. and im very excited. haha
    <--- Click to hatch

Rock Man Reputation: 32

The fact that you actually said something like that means any argument with you on this topic will be completely pointless, cause you have no idea what you are talking about. But let me just say one thing:

In WoW you have 20-30 skills you need to know how to use perfectly if you want to be good in PvP and even high-end PvE content requires quite a bit of skill and knowledge
    In Tera my mystic could beat people 10 levels higher than him by just spamming his poison curse and running around.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

I prefer ESO.. less staring at Ui, and more admirin' combat
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    I prefer ESO.. less staring at Ui, and more admirin' combat
    ya TESO combat so good

get out pls

i'll take wow combat over teso any day, way more polished. teso is just downright terrible.

there's a wolf in my heart

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

The fun part with this is all the people who gets angry like a 5 year old when you say you donīt like the game they do.

but anyway I still stand firm that I donīt like the combat in WoW yes it is more polished but then again ofc it is the game is about 13-14 years old they had time to polish it TESO is about 1month and I bet even when wow was 1 month old the combat system has bad and not polished. Thatīs my problem with WoWīs combat system itīs OLD polished but outdated old and boring. TESO may have a combat system that is not polished but itīs more active more fun. I like it becuse itīs more interactive and it will become more polished over the time.

So little fan boys before you get angry and start talking with your ass like always. Use your brain and think, that WoW has had 13-14 years and will be polished thanks years of time. But in the end people not like the same things as you do. Thatīs why I find TESO combat system better because it more interactive not because it has years to be polished. That why I say WoW need to make there combat more fun more fresh if they did so even I would play WoW thatīs what I think not what you think becuse im not you and will never think as you wish im makes me happy that I can think for my self.

42 Reputation: 10

Combat animations in ESO feels so ugly which is terrible for a semi-action combat game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    The fun part with this is all the people who gets angry like a 5 year old when you say you donīt like the game they do.

but anyway I still stand firm that I donīt like the combat in WoW yes it is more polished but then again ofc it is the game is about 13-14 years old they had time to polish it TESO is about 1month and I bet even when wow was 1 month old the combat system has bad and not polished. Thatīs my problem with WoWīs combat system itīs OLD polished but outdated old and boring. TESO may have a combat system that is not polished but itīs more active more fun. I like it becuse itīs more interactive and it will become more polished over the time.

So little fan boys before you get angry and start talking with your ass like always. Use your brain and think, that WoW has had 13-14 years and will be polished thanks years of time. But in the end people not like the same things as you do. Thatīs why I find TESO combat system better because it more interactive not because it has years to be polished. That why I say WoW need to make there combat more fun more fresh if they did so even I would play WoW thatīs what I think not what you think becuse im not you and will never think as you wish im makes me happy that I can think for my self.
    I love how ya all like using fanboy as insult... Its just amusing but to begin with wow had good combat from the get to... And made it even.better with time so ye i may be a fanboy but i am a fanboy of a good game
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post

the thing is, wow combat was polished from the get go.
    teso combat is not polished at all, it's not even GOOD.
    it ****ing lacked hit confirm until they added it like 3 beta weekends ago.

im glad that you can think for yourself, otherwise games like teso wouldn't exist.

there's a wolf in my heart

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast