Can Pretty Models Save WoW?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    the thing is, wow combat was polished from the get go.
    teso combat is not polished at all, it's not even GOOD.
    it ****ing lacked hit confirm until they added it like 3 beta weekends ago.

im glad that you can think for yourself, otherwise games like teso wouldn't exist.

No it was not polished form the get go not in a milion years it had it problems and bugs as many mmos does when released but great from the get go no.
    Yes TESO combat system is not the best itīs bad yes but itīs also fun because itīs more interactive geesh do you guys even read anything or just read one line and think I mean just that.
    And no poeticas I donīt use fan boy as an insult I use form a term of a Persson who defend there game till the end even if they would change it from good to rely rely bad.

But yes TESO has many flaws many bugs but itīs not the first game to have it on release SWTOR,TERA,Neverwinter had it also on release maybe less than TESO but over time all does games fixed there problems and still does.

Yes using TESO for example may been bad but I also used Tera, Vindictus as an example for the combat system I like I was talking about I like the more action combat system I never said anything how polished or not it was but that it was Action based and thatīs what I mean with fan boys your to blind your love for your game is so high when trying to talk to you itīs like trying to talk to a wall you donīt listen and you keep repeating your self about your game why itīs so great and what not so I see fanboy not as an insult but as a term for what you are a person who wonīt listen and takes anything said about there game thatīs is not what you think like an insult because of your obsession of the game and any one not liking your game is wrong. Like TB would say there is no point to have a conversation with a Fanboy because they wonīt listen anyway.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    No it was not polished form the get go not in a milion years it had it problems and bugs as many mmos does when released but great from the get go no.
    Yes TESO combat system is not the best itīs bad yes but itīs also fun because itīs more interactive geesh do you guys even read anything or just read one line and think I mean just that.
    And no poeticas I donīt use fan boy as an insult I use form a term of a Persson who defend there game till the end even if they would change it from good to rely rely bad.

But yes TESO has many flaws many bugs but itīs not the first game to have it on release SWTOR,TERA,Neverwinter had it also on release maybe less than TESO but over time all does games fixed there problems and still does.

Yes using TESO for example may been bad but I also used Tera, Vindictus as an example for the combat system I like I was talking about I like the more action combat system I never said anything how polished or not it was but that it was Action based and thatīs what I mean with fan boys your to blind your love for your game is so high when trying to talk to you itīs like trying to talk to a wall you donīt listen and you keep repeating your self about your game why itīs so great and what not so I see fanboy not as an insult but as a term for what you are a person who wonīt listen and takes anything said about there game thatīs is not what you think like an insult because of your obsession of the game and any one not liking your game is wrong. Like TB would say there is no point to have a conversation with a Fanboy because they wonīt listen anyway.
    Do tell what buggs with combat did wow have? As long as i can remember it was so polished that it was simple to start and had a nice feel to it for years only thing that wow had with combat was skills... Some neede nerf some needed other changes.

But ye do tell me what did wow had with combat?
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

the 1 game inpackting bug i can think off was the "fall-through-floor-when-warrior-charging-and-pathing-over-an-entrance(ie. cave/door)" that one got fixed asap i think

but just to address the topic of tera/vindictus(not calling out teso here since its brand new): jeah and how many players do they have ? wasnt one of the vindictus versions closed down ? i dont remember ..
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    Do tell what buggs with combat did wow have? As long as i can remember it was so polished that it was simple to start and had a nice feel to it for years only thing that wow had with combat was skills... Some neede nerf some needed other changes.

But ye do tell me what did wow had with combat?
    he doesn't even understand the definition of polished.
    just ignore him.
    i don't even understand what he's trying to say half of the time

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    he doesn't even understand the definition of polished.
    just ignore him.
    i don't even understand what he's trying to say half of the time
    I am starting to think that he never actually played wow... Or never played to the point where true combat and fun starts..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    I am starting to think that he never actually played wow... Or never played to the point where true combat and fun starts..
    well he said he quit at level 20? lol and 'hated it ever sense'

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

I've been playing WoW since end of vanilla, right into The Burning Crusade. Warlords of Draenor is basically called TBC 2.0. That is what is getting most people back into the game because of the nostalgia factor. To this day, I believe TBC is the best expansion ever made, and going back to revisit TBC "before" it was Outland as Draenor, makes me nerdgasm to the max. The newer models was long overdue because the game was looking stale. But I'm actually looking forward to the upgraded models and graphics of the game, so it won't just leave it as another expansion with the same crappy graphics. With the addition of giving people a level 90 when they get the expansion, helps a lot of people, both returning from years of hiatus, and brand new players. Blizzard already knows that being given a level 90 so suddenly can be incredibly overwhelming due to new players never playing the class or experiencing end game. So what they're doing for the expansion is giving abilities to players as they level through Draenor so that they can get a feel for it by the time they hit the level cap.

WoW will never die. It is still the most popular and most active MMO in the world. The only way that WoW will close its doors is from Blizzard itself or making another MMO

**** it i am going back to wow xD

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    Save WoW? lol
    It is still the most active/populated mmorpg in the world.
    I'll take it you might've played end-game of one xpac?

And WoW is ****ed, they will keep losing more and more unless they stop catering to whining children's every woe.
    I was pretty excited to play WoD until I read that they are removing all stuns, silences, fears etc.
    LoL IGN: blazetreees | BATTLE TAG: mgxvlden#1421
    https://twitter.com/#!/millhxvse

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    I'll take it you might've played end-game of one xpac?

And WoW is ****ed, they will keep losing more and more unless they stop catering to whining children's every woe.
    I was pretty excited to play WoD until I read that they are removing all stuns, silences, fears etc.
    I must have missed it. could you link where it says that?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast