Nosgoth first impressions VIDEO

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 23

Default Nosgoth first impressions VIDEO

Now that the NDA has been lifted, I figured might post these.

The game is loads of fun.
    +great graphics, atmosphere and design
    +cool story
    +original characters

-lacks the complexity
    -could use more variety

commentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r32t5gF_f8
    Humans and the store review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fRucJFS3_s
    Vampires: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoPh6kpWHzU

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

It is an extraordinarily generic game, even with the different playstyles each character has. I honestly would have rather had another Legacy of Kain game rather than this shit to be completely honest.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

i agree - it looks pretty but there are so many other games that does it better - it sounds kinda hard to balance the game as well as the sides aren't even there will always be a more powerful side - i know you swap roles but still - what if i just want to play vampire all the time? not sure if there's a mode for that.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    i agree - it looks pretty but there are so many other games that does it better - it sounds kinda hard to balance the game as well as the sides aren't even there will always be a more powerful side - i know you swap roles but still - what if i just want to play vampire all the time? not sure if there's a mode for that.
    Got 30 hours clocked and I find the game pretty balanced. Both sides are equally capable of ****ing shit if the necessary teamwork is applied. The only things I have problem with is the tyrant and the alchemist. At higher levels where people don't shoot the Ignore pain titan over reavers and know how to avoid leaps and charges, he isn't that great. His health pool just doesn't justify how big and slow he is. Once people git gud to the point where they rarely miss, tyrants get shredded. Dude can barely climb to escapewithout getting knives or bolas in the back.

I personally don't think that there is much wrong with the alchemist conceptually. She just doesn't have as much bullshit as hunters and scouts. That and she gets smashed by sentinels for free. The main issue is that a team could easily not field a alchemist and they wouldn't be missing much. While not having a scout or hunter would open your team up to various kinds of cheese

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 60

The game was, on multiple occasions on websites, called an MMORPG. It isn't, at all. I won't play or touch it ever.

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: PlayStation 4