Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: my new favorite rapper

  1. #1
    $$$
    Guest

    Default my new favorite rapper



    dude is so dope

  2. #2
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 313
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,717
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Ha .
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  3. #3
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1088
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,533
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    The kids parents are to blame. Someone needs to slap his father.

  4. #4
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    The kids parents are to blame. Someone needs to slap his father.
    but his dad phone rings when they thirstay

  5. #5
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 241
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ýsec ᴀɴᴅ Ýbit
    Posts
    1,132
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    The kids parents are to blame. Someone needs to slap his father.
    Why? Matty B is one of the nicest kids you'll ever meet. I ran into him, in the literal sense that I wasn't watching where I was going, and we got to chatting (along with his father) at an intersection. Kid is super bright and extremely creative. He also has a heart of gold. He apologized profusely to me even though it was my fault.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.


  6. #6
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1088
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,533
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Why? Matty B is one of the nicest kids you'll ever meet. I ran into him, in the literal sense that I wasn't watching where I was going, and we got to chatting (along with his father) at an intersection. Kid is super bright and extremely creative. He also has a heart of gold. He apologized profusely to me even though it was my fault.
    Because that song is a masterpiece about overcoming real struggle, and whoever gave this remix the go ahead is very disrespectful. I don't blame the kid. He's too young to know better.

  7. #7
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 241
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ýsec ᴀɴᴅ Ýbit
    Posts
    1,132
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Because that song is a masterpiece about overcoming real struggle, and whoever gave this remix the go ahead is very disrespectful. I don't blame the kid. He's too young to know better.
    Well, it was all a dream. So no biggie.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.


  8. #8
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1088
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,533
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Killer lol. +rep

  9. #9
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 313
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,717
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Well, it was all a dream. So no biggie.
    **** the thread this made my day.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •