Turn based mmo's like final fantasy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    There was TS Online but that got closed down
    sorry i sued that freaking company for ripping off talesweaver's graphics

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    This looks decent and worth a try, is it?
    Currently playing:

League Of Legends (MasterBowens)

42 Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by bowens22 View Post
    Not at all sadly.
    Currently Playing: Emil Chronicle
    Let me know if you wanna play too!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

Quote Originally Posted by bowens22 View Post
    Ecol Tactics died in like a month or two because it was so boring..

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Just a heads up about atlantica but once you hit lvl 100 (which is really easy to hit), the grind starts to really kick in and to top it off most of the quality mercs in your party are either high lvl required to use or cash shop. I played it for about a year and only hit something like lvl 118 before it got far too time consuming as a free player to play.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 58

Honestly the good turn based games... are veeery few

Wakfu/Dofus - These games actually fun, Dofus having more content but p2p... and Wakfu(asia) having a tad less content but more content to come... but these games focus on having realllly hard boss fights for your level even if geared

Harmonia - While not a MMO will be a turn based RPG action bar ( so semi - real time combat) that will have multiplayer and custom content when it comes out

Celes Arca - Andriod/Iphone MMO, and is pretty much one of the best turn based mmorpgs out there

Divinity Original sin - One of the best 2 player co-op games out their turn base tactics rpg

To be honest it's one of the sides of MMORPG's the west always got ****ed over on... there is a ton of them in Korea/Japan/ect

Dragon Quest X, Concerto Gate, Ect, Ect, Ect
    600$ PC (not including HD and Case since using previous one)

Windows 7 (Direct X Awesomeness)
    Intel I5 2400 1355 Socket (210$)
    HD 5770 x2 (got them on sale) (200$)
    8 GB of Ram (60$)
    PCI Sound card 7.1 (40$)
    Motherboard (60$)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by couponfork View Post
    Wakfu honestly sucks, if they would've stuck with the V2 style of Wakfu that game could've been great but instead they scrapped it and created whatever that pile of garbage it is now. I've heard a lot of people love Dofus, I haven't been able to get into it myself but it may be worth trying.
    dofus isnt what it used to be either, last time i tried it it was a wasteland and i was 1 hit killing every single creature on the starting island. it used to be populated there, and challenging. i guess updates killed that game too. another thing i heard is whoever that IS still playing dofus is running 8 clients on 1 computer lol, paying for each of them

Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Atlantica Online with the latest update is better than ever. It has more content than any other F2P game I've ever played...

I just started playing it again and wow. I won't have a life for the next couple of days lol. It's the closest thing to Final Fantasy. Join me on Argos server

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    dofus isnt what it used to be either, last time i tried it it was a wasteland and i was 1 hit killing every single creature on the starting island. it used to be populated there, and challenging. i guess updates killed that game too. another thing i heard is whoever that IS still playing dofus is running 8 clients on 1 computer lol, paying for each of them
    Keep in mind that most of the serious Dofus players use kamas to pay for their subscription time due to the ogrines feature. That being said.... multi-accounting has always been the case, except maybe during its inception, and there have been strong proponents and opponents for both. It is just the nature of the game. Wakfu is no different, except you're only paying for 6 accounts. The only difference is now apparently it's more cost-effective to 4-man dungeons in Dofus instead of 8-man because of a multiplier limitation or something to that effect. I could be wrong, I used to be a long-time Dofus player, but haven't touched that game in over three years now.

Most people would agree that beta period, followed by the years of 05-09' were the prime Dofus years. Impsvillage was the most active forum for a game I've ever had the pleasure of being part of. Sadly, Dofus started going downhill after the implementation of 2.0. It has been on a slow but steady decline ever since, and most of the people that I knew have quit long ago, all that is left are memories. Still, it's still very active and I'm sure someone who hasn't played it before would get a lot of fun out of it.

I've said my piece about Wakfu.

Edit: For those starting out, you would probably have the most fun on Rushu seeing as how it is the most populated server.
    Last edited by BetaGods123; 05-01-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123