Eve Online

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Unlike real life? Don't make me laugh. Why do people choose to ignore the worst of human idiosyncracies? We are predatory animals first, and social moral sentient living beings second. When you ignore the former you just end up ignoring your actions.

P.S. I'm in a bad mood. We would've won a 4v5 but our 5th came back to take cs and feed.
    Well true but itīs 2014 maybe we should have evolved a bit more and have a bit more moral but but it seams we still are stuck in the stone age. Maybe thatīs why we never seen other life forms they donīt wanīt to hang around with cave men.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Unlike real life? Don't make me laugh. Why do people choose to ignore the worst of human idiosyncracies? We are predatory animals first, and social moral sentient living beings second. When you ignore the former you just end up ignoring your actions.

P.S. I'm in a bad mood. We would've won a 4v5 but our 5th came back to take cs and feed.
    Not sure what point you are trying to make friend.

I was merely stating the obvious good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    Well true but itīs 2014 maybe we should have evolved a bit more and have a bit more moral but but it seams we still are stuck in the stone age. Maybe thatīs why we never seen other life forms they donīt wanīt to hang around with cave men.
    Lol. And here we agree upon something.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Zarbyte View Post
    Not sure what point you are trying to make friend.

I was merely stating the obvious good sir.

Lol. And here we agree upon something.

Im still struggling to find out what the point of your thread was, and intention you hold in it?

You seem to shoot down anyone who has a slightly different opinion about EvE than your own, but then merit those who speak fondly off it.

Your question was "are there any pilots?" - your answer was "No, everyones burned out now after 5-8+ years of the game, and dont really have much intention going back", so other than that, whats your objective here?

I cant help but think your like trying to promote the game, to gain some fresh faces, or different intent all together?

Either way - i think i myself, will hang off for Star Citizen, and see how that goes first.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Theotori View Post
    You seem to shoot down anyone who has a slightly different opinion about EvE than your own, but then merit those who speak fondly off it.

Your question was "are there any pilots?" - your answer was "No, everyones burned out now after 5-8+ years of the game, and dont really have much intention going back",
    Such is the way of things :P

I'll go back once I buy a fifth PC for botting. Hopefully my previous accounts were only banned one month instead of being permabanned.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Theotori View Post
    Im still struggling to find out what the point of your thread was, and intention you hold in it?

Your question was "are there any pilots?" - your answer was "No, everyones burned out now after 5-8+ years of the game, and dont really have much intention going back", so other than that, whats your objective here?

I cant help but think your like trying to promote the game, to gain some fresh faces, or different intent all together?

Either way - i think i myself, will hang off for Star Citizen, and see how that goes first.

dis·cus·sion
    noun
    the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
    "the proposals are not a blueprint but ideas for discussion"

"Debate" works too.

Apparently good sir, you do not realize that discussions happen from time to time. Discussions about things occur when there is a common interest and/or conflicting interest. I have not shot anyone down. I have merely asserted my own opinions which are based on my own experiences. And I believe I have done so, very politely... I might add.

My friend, I think you may be confused.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123