Eve Online

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default Eve Online

Any fellow pilots kicking around?

Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 605

There's not that many real EvE players on OnRPG. >< I'm currently still sort of burned out. I want to return but rising plex prices and the monotony of what I used to do don't really help.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    There's not that many real EvE players on OnRPG. >< I'm currently still sort of burned out. I want to return but rising plex prices and the monotony of what I used to do don't really help.
    Were you one of those awful miners? :P

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Perpetuum is hitting Steam in 2 days. Maybe check that one out ?
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My 3D Character Artist Folio
    ---

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Im not burned out just sick of the immature community people shall be majority 25+ but behave like 3 year olds pvp got boring when you fight all kinds of kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    Im not burned out just sick of the immature community people shall be majority 25+ but behave like 3 year olds pvp got boring when you fight all kinds of kids.
    I'm not actually sure what you're talking about friend. Eve's community is one of the best out there. The community is quite mature, although you will inevitably encounter those not-so-friendly types, but that will happen in every game. I think you might've just had a bad experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarbyte View Post
    Pretty successful solo mission runner. Netted about 1.5bn on a bad month to 3bn on a good month with a bit of LP to spare. I was in a good all-around corp focused on having fun, mining and both PvE and PvP combat training.
    I used to be in a small (as in 6-man corp) WH corp as well but I quit that as solo WH exploration is fairly suicidal with little to no PvP experience. Needless to say, if you don't have an alt, it's also hard to get back if you do get ganked.

@Duero, EvE is fairly mature. EvE is NOT a solo MMO. ANYTHING BUT a solo MMO even. The community in EvE is what ties it together. The ganks, the rage, the fun you have doing that to other players and the responsibilities you get after being active in your corp/alliance.
    Edit: not to mention that you can do whatever the **** you want, other than IRL threats, newbie killing and the obvious hacks and goldbuying.
    Last edited by SnOwPrincess; 04-22-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

I'm not actually sure what you're talking about friend. Eve's community is one of the best out there. The community is quite mature, although you will inevitably encounter those not-so-friendly types, but that will happen in every game. I think you might've just had a bad experience.
    During my 7 years I seen some a few few good people but mostly immature people like Goons,IT,AAA,Pandemic Legion and so on if you say they are Mature I want to know witch parallel world you live in. I played mmos sense Ultima online in 1997 and I agree all mmos have immature people and some drama but EVE beats that big time. Geesh the drama in many of the Corpīs can be so damn much you wonder if you joined the Drama club instead of playing game. Also with pvp if you kill or get killed every one seams the need to bash you in local like some 5 years old like. "Oh you lost your ship you gonna cry and get angry about it I hope you cry I like do drink noobs tears" Why they **** should I cry over pixels for, geesh grow up. Or when you kill them they start to call you asshole and they gonna get there friends and hunt you down and kill me like a big f-ing noob.

To be honest CoD and BF has a more mature community. How can I say so you think well sure you have your 12-15 years old who are immature. Then you have players in my 20+ and allot of them just tru to have a good fight they donīt get angry they just try to have a good time and there is 0 Drama.

The drama in EvE is like watching an episode of jersey shore in space. So in the end a few nice eve players like 4 of them told me well ignore those bad players then witch im doing buy not playing the game because if I shall ignore 90% of the community why play a mmo if you shall run Solo in a mmo that is more focused on big alliances than solo play. EVE is a great game just need less A-holes and less jersey shore episodes.

Im not kidding when I say I know allot of people who quit playing thanks to a shitty community in eve I even know people who just started but quit 2 weeks after not because the learning curve but to people being Shit heads Itīs like They donīt wanīt new players because they get scared away with all the drama and stupid people.

But as you said you can encounter bad players in all games but itīs way to much in EVE. And itīs up there with HoN LoL when it comes to worst immature community of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    During my 7 years I seen some a few few good people but mostly immature people like Goons,IT,AAA,Pandemic Legion and so on if you say they are Mature I want to know witch parallel world you live in. I played mmos sense Ultima online in 1997 and I agree all mmos have immature people and some drama but EVE beats that big time. Geesh the drama in many of the Corpīs can be so damn much you wonder if you joined the Drama club instead of playing game. Also with pvp if you kill or get killed every one seams the need to bash you in local like some 5 years old like. "Oh you lost your ship you gonna cry and get angry about it I hope you cry I like do drink noobs tears" Why they **** should I cry over pixels for, geesh grow up. Or when you kill them they start to call you asshole and they gonna get there friends and hunt you down and kill me like a big f-ing noob.

To be honest CoD and BF has a more mature community. How can I say so you think well sure you have your 12-15 years old who are immature. Then you have players in my 20+ and allot of them just tru to have a good fight they donīt get angry they just try to have a good time and there is 0 Drama.

The drama in EvE is like watching an episode of jersey shore in space. So in the end a few nice eve players like 4 of them told me well ignore those bad players then witch im doing buy not playing the game because if I shall ignore 90% of the community why play a mmo if you shall run Solo in a mmo that is more focused on big alliances than solo play. EVE is a great game just need less A-holes and less jersey shore episodes.

Im not kidding when I say I know allot of people who quit playing thanks to a shitty community in eve I even know people who just started but quit 2 weeks after not because the learning curve but to people being Shit heads Itīs like They donīt wanīt new players because they get scared away with all the drama and stupid people.

But as you said you can encounter bad players in all games but itīs way to much in EVE. And itīs up there with HoN LoL when it comes to worst immature community of all time.
    Get out of high sec...

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

I was ;_; Spent my time running three accounts mining and producing cruisers for the faction warfare areas.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast